GH: September 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think a bipolar story for Morgan was a great idea. I don't think Carly coming up with it out of the blue a week ago and Morgan turning into Twitchy Tim down by the river overnight is the right way to handle it, but that's what they're doing. It's beyond rushed.

• Members

I just told Hubby, who only watches when I force him, that I am surprised that MB is in support of the way this "Morgan must be bipolar" storyline is being played out.  I don't have much experience with people who are bipolar, but the people I have encountered do not behave the way Morgan has been.  I would think MB would step in and say hold on, just because this kid is acting like an immature jerk and not taking any responsibility for his actions doesn't indicate he is bipolar.

• Members

One of my good friends is bipolar. I never experienced her rage on me but she did go through mood swings. She was also addicted to sex. And would sometimes be depressed or stressed over nothing. And she did so much self medicating sometimes she would be on the job just shaking. 

Bipolar disorder on GH is played out as a joke and an excuse to throw tantrums. 

Archived