GH: September 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Mob meeting was great..no shots fired and action..and this is coming from someone who HATED the mob during the Guza era. 

If Ava hadn't bang half of Michael's family..I could see her a lol fun with Mikey. Maura and Chad had unexpected chemistry.

• Members

Love Maura West and Ava is doing what she should be doing and she looks great doing it. I still lol at Michael being some mob boss. No. Just no. I miss Michael Quartermaine.

Can Sonny please get out of that damn hospital bed? Ugh.

And how forced was that Jakeson/Sam garbage? And it couldn't be more obvious who Jake is yet Sam stands around looking stupid yet she's so smart in figuring everything else out? UGH. End this [!@#$%^&*].

Why are we seeing the same people day in and day out? Zzzzz. Guess the vets are dunzo.

All this crap screams of Guza-lite, AKA what ABC wants.

• Members

When people kept on saying they couldn't wait for Tony Geary to be off the show, who was it exactly did they assume was going to get all his airtime?   I said months ago again and again:  once Luke left the show would be all one dimensional same nothing because Luke brought a variety of stories and characters when he was around.  Now all there is is Sonny and his pals and gals.   There is only one family now, one story.  At least when Luke was on the Spencers were a going concern, Tracy was around, you got the occasional supervillain.   Now you have all the Corinthos Clan on front and center.   I'd rather watch RC's Fluke then listen to Alexis go on about Julian not being in the mob, or Michael pretending he is a mob boss. 

• Members

In theory, I would agree, but it mostly just felt like Tony Geary hamming it up as Tracy took stupid pills. Guza dismantled the Spencer family years ago and they only seemed to come together again just for Tony's exit.

I can see why fans do miss Luke and Tony, but if we're missing stuff like Fake Luke or DID Luke or whatever he was trying to rape Kukla, I'm not that sad.

Archived