GH: September 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ainsworth looked incredibly out of place. I missed some episodes did she even have a scene with Alexis, or was her mother too busy pouncing on Julian's penis? And hell ... BIG sister? LOL. She looks younger than Pullos!

Though the show being a boring [!@#$%^&*]-fest has kept me away, that smarttv [!@#$%^&*] and all this is a big reason I don't post in the GH thread much. I've grown to appreciate the effort Jonny puts in, but seriously, Johnny, get a new tune. Even blocking this person I still see what they have to say.

Anyway .... lol

• Members

So who is running the show now?  Maurice Benard?  Tony is gone and now Frank seemingly is bowing to all of Maurice's wants.  Can't we get a producer who thinks about the overall good of the show instead of bowing down to actors?  Grow some balls people!

• Members

Ugh. I can't with Michael and Morgan being Sonny's little thugs and poor victim Julian. Ugh. Stop this garbage, please.

Man, Liz just keeps piling it on for herself. I have no idea why they did this to her. Meanwhile all Carly can do anymore is wring her hands and be wasted as a character. Sigh.

And while Paul/Ava slightly intrigues me, I'm not surprised they took the predictable route and had Paul be tied to the mob like this. Meh.

WTF shirt is TJ wearing? I'm sort of over Ric.

And I don't care at all about these Dillon/Maxie scenes.

• Members

They need to fire Bryan Craig. He is a pathetic actor. He practically got the same scenes CD got to win his Emmy. Sorry but the monkey won't win the Emmy. Lightning won't strike twice for GH next year.

So now Maxie is Dr. Ruth? Giving advice to Tracy and Dillon?? The whole garbage speech the other day about her and Spinelli was horrible. 

Archived