Days: September 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think having Patch and Bo back gives the show a bit more energy.  Still, I hate that Victor and Hope (and pretty much half the characters) look pretty stupid right now. Couldn't a new letter have arrived that made Victor or Hope suspicious, instead Patch figures it out. -_-

I don't care that Paige is gone, but Kassie gave a pretty good performance.  When I realized that it was one of the best performances I've seen on a soap in some time, it really hit me what a dark period daytime TV has hit. I've always thought of KDP as solid. Someone who shows up awake and truly loves to entertain, but now she's one of the better actresses. Everyone else is either gone or getting terrible (or no) material.

• Members

BYE PAIGE!

It was sort of sad because, dammit, Casey Moss and Kassie DePaiva sold it and nailed it. Paige's death is exactly what both JJ and Eve needed to propel them further as characters.

Justin is so damn annoying now. Ugh. I liked him so much more interacting with Kate and the business arrangement. Although I'm curious where they go with Justin/Eve, but they need to calm Justin down.

Patch is another annoying one. Too bad we couldn't SEE Joey and Patch. I give Kayla credit for standing firm. Steve needs to earn her back, but lol, she so wants him back.

Nice seeing more of Bo. Yes Aiden working for Stefano is beyond predictable but semi-evil Aiden is so much better and more interesting and fun. Cosgrove is actually doing something, even if he hated it. Yeah it's a toss under the bus when a proper triangle could have been great, but eh. Loved seeing Ciara. Lauren Boles is growing up. I'll miss her but I'm welcoming the aged up Ciara.

I feel like I'm watching my show again and the lighting is so much better. And we have sets! Bo and Hope's house! The police station! And walls that aren't blue! And NO DANIEL! LOL he's so outta here too.

• Members

Does anyone else think the killer is Kyle?   JJ wakes up after being knocked out and we realize Clyde "killed" Kyle.  They're probably working together.

Other than that, I love watching Kassie.  She's doing great.  I wish Melissa Archer could've worked on the show.  I think the Kayla/Patch/Joey story has potential.  I really like Abigail and JJ.  They're so much more interesting than their mother.  I like Theresa, but its annoying that she has this passion for drawing all of a sudden.  I wish Aiden wasn't psycho.  If he were normal, and had a sincere relationship with Hope, the storyline could build up a lot of momentum for after Bo's return.  I wish John and Marlena weren't in a little bubble.  Justin as DA is annoying.  I don't mind Rafe or Eric.  The show has improved already.  I hope it can keep up it's momentum.  I had mixed feelings about Tomlin so I'm curious to see if it'll keep improving.  

• Members

I thought both KdP and Casey Moss did well yesterday, not top 10 moment of daytime, but good enough. I'm actually looking forward to the obligatory "I blame you JJ!" scenes and "Jenniffer, you get everything and I lost everything you self-righteous cow" scenes.

Fauxman is slurring his words worse than usual, like stroke victim worse.

I love Theresa, interested to see where this is going.

• Members

OMG DEAD

Love Kate/Nicole! Yes! Drink that martini Nicole! So good to have the real Nicole back.

Ugh, I knew if I said his name he'd be back. Daniel. And his nagging mother. But Maggie is back on my good list.

John and Marlena's townhouse! LOVE Brady/Marlena ganging up on him. And LOL at Theresa showing up on his doorstep. "Just someone looking for a handout" as Kate eavesdrops.

Love Nicole, Kate and Theresa focused on their careers. Although Theresa doing it to impress Brady annoys me and makes me wish they'd address her severe lack of self esteem.

And Doug and Julie are on! And Bo's shirtless and wet!

Another good day in Salem. Though I could do without shouting Justin. Ugh.

I do think JJ should have been on with Jennifer or Abby today though. Did we need day 1000 of Justin and Rafe?

• Members

I'm confused why they showed old Ciara when she's going to pop up in a few weeks as a teen. I wish they hadn't do that, it kinda makes it more difficult to take. Besides that I'm loving the show and glad I decided to come back. Only thing that would make things better is if they finally bring Lisa Rinna back and use her. I still hate Nicole. She should've been written off years ago. She is a good supporting character, but she's not a legacy character and needs to be rested desperately. She's boring. LOVE Patch's return and I've never enjoyed Patch or Kayla. I like Joey as well. I wish Stephanie was on the show as well. Haven't liked Hope in years but I'm enjoying her now.

Archived