Days: September 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree.  The man was a priest, I appreciate that the show still acknowledges his relationship with God.  I remember AMC's Livia going through something in the early '90s and Tom telling her to remember that God won't give us more than we can bear.  Of course anyone could have said that, but it felt particularly poignant coming from Tom given the character's strong Catholic history.

• Members

I enjoyed yesterday's episode very much. It was the first one in a long time that kept my attention the whole episode. Many times I would try to tune in to this show as I enjoy many of the actors on it but I just couldn't sit through most of it. It was so boring! Finally, scenes that seem to be going places instead of just "filler".

I kind of agree that Stefano being behind Aiden was sort of predictable but it's "classic" Days and that seems to be the motivation, right along with the "super couples" from the past: Steve/Kayla, Bo/Hope, John/Marlena. Even if it is a re-telling of past stories it is still far better than what has been on in a long time. I'm actually looking forward to watching today's ep and I haven't said that in ages!

I also agree that Theresa's sudden interest in Basic Black was out of nowhere but I kind of like how they explained her backstory and the fact that Kim and Shane were never supportive of her. I am for anything that changes Theresa's trajectory so that she isn't scheming every single day to stay in the Kiriakis mansion...and if it turns out she works more with Nicole I'm all for it.

• Members

Hope's ring is hideous. What kind of prop jewelry...

I really like the actress playing Abigail. She's pretty in a very unique way. She looks nothing like Jennifer but who cares? And Chad is kind of ugly cute. Good for him.

Can't remember the last time I saw a soap that felt like a soap and not a mockery (GH) or full of agendas (Y&R) or self-importance (B&B).

• Members

Kate Mansi (Abigail) is much better than I remember her being a few years ago.

I get that people hate Rob Wilson on the show given his evidently pointless character, but based on what little I've seen performance-wise I think he's fine and a beautiful man. I loved him on AMC. He may be green but he had such charisma on that show.

Why do I get the sense that Joseph Mascolo can't stand up and is reciting his lines by rote? John Aniston appears to be in better shape.

• Members

Because he is lol his accent is still great though, at least.

Also, you and pretty boys, I can't.

JJ could have at least TRIED to give Paige CPR. I mean, yeesh guy.

These people just spend their days wandering through the local park and the town center, it's weird. As. All. Hell.

Archived