Days: September 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was made clear under the previous writers that Ben did something in Florida. Stefano dug up the dirt, so they could at least change it around to make it something better than illegal gambling. Stefano is the type that digs up better dirt than that, so it would fit better with his character if they changed that dirt he dug up to something more serious.

• Members

Well, true.

I liked the Chad and Abby scenes, like usual.

Creeper Ben had flashbacks to killing Serena and Paige. We see their death scenes.

Sort of checked out over the Bo/Hope/Aiden/Steve stuff. Meh, TBH.

JJ and Jen finally found the bug. Jen's right but JJ is paranoid about Clyde. I'm ready for this to wrap up. While I prefer Jen playing the mother role as opposed to kissing Daniel's sainted ass, it's time for her to start doing other things. And we're seeing a bit too much Roman and Josh Taylor for my tastes. Is it wrong EVERY.SINGLE.TIME I see Josh as Roman I envision Wayne instead and how much better and invested I'd be? Even after Taylor's been in the role for a whopping 18 years? (wow, I still vividly remember the groaning I did as they unveiled his face in 1997. Really cannot believe it's been THAT long. Damn). Sigh. More Abe and less Roman, please!

Sort of a slow show today. Still leaps and bounds better than Tomsell's dreck.

• Members

Now wouldn't you all just comlaining that it was lame they didn't show the murders? :P

As for Bo, I was wondering if he is the test subject for the cure to Caroline's disease.

I liked today's show. However I will say that I do feel Griffith's style. Similar to his run on Y&R. On one hand, slow. On the other, there is movement going on in the stories.

It was like stories were closing out (JJ/drug ring, Aidan's debt) while going in different directions (reveal of Eve's bug/Stefano as usual getting the payback on Aidan).

Poor Steve. Too late.

Love that Chad knows for sure that he did not do it. That means he will bring his street smarts, Dimera will to bear to find out who is trying to frame him. Thought that was a great reveal.

• Members

I believe that will remain in the imagination as, sad as I think it is, daytime appears to have largely consigned the 'traditional' soap writing/storytelling to history. 

I fear a headwriting team as above would be seen as too old-fashioned/boring. I'm enjoying what I'm seeing at the moment and will while it lasts. Ken Corday doesn't seem to stay out of his 'box' for too long. If anyone is likely to go out of the duo, it's Josh Griffith.

• Members

Friday was boring, although it did have some bright spots. Mostly the script was horrific. After a week of nicely long, evolving scenes, we went back to the choppy, seconds-long 'scenes'. Big WTF to that ending with Bo. The Hannibal mask? Really? I'll be stunned if they go through with Aiden telling Hope the truth.

• Members

i have to say my jaw HIT THE FLOOR @ the reveal of Bo's topless form... props to Peter Reckell staying fit af, and literally dragging all other males on soaps (that aren't just eye candy... and even a few that are!) to the pits of hell by keeping in shape. 

i hope he sticks around! 

Archived