Days: September 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love seeing the beautiful Mary Beth Evans on so much. I have to LOL at Steve's nerve. And I love the Kayla and Hope friendship.

Do they really have to FURTHER trash Aiden? No wonder Cosgrove was bitter. Aiden's become a virtual loser overnight. Sad. I didn't mind the Stefano angle. I also don't like how Hope is made to look stupid in all of this.

Nice seeing Bo and at least HE has his connection still to Hope. LOL. Tomsell did such a number on all of our favorites. Everyone was trashed.

Love seeing Stefano and Victor in scenes together.

Abby and Chad :wub: Such a supercouple in training and I love it. I adore she has his back and believes in him and I love how Marlena's involved. Setting things up, I see. And OF COURSE Rafe is all over the place. LOL.

Really nice to enjoy and recognize the show again. And that it doesn't look crap anymore either. ALthough a few of the crappy throwaway sets could use a bit of an upgrade now that the lighting and filming have improved.

• Members

Maybe it's because it has been a WHILLLLE since I've rooted for a young couple to make it. Hmmm...the kids on the AMC reboot perhaps...but I too am loving Abby/Chad as a supercouple in training.

The whole Bo just makes me think of 80s GH. He has to escape in time to walk in on Hope/Aiden wedding. And if we are really lucky, he will figure out Aiden is behind all of this long before that.

• Members

The writers do know Adrienne and Steve are related, right? LOL

And with Aiden ... sigh. I don't think Tomsell did him many favors and Higgriff instantly gave Aiden/Hope better material that actually made me believe they were a couple who cared about each other, but Aiden as such a loser bugs me. Why trash him on the way out? There was no need. Hope is allowed to move on and I hate that it's being projected she can't.

And Steve just sounds ridiculous, IMO. He's back for a day and running all over town talking about this Bo thing (and of course he's right but still) I sort of lol at how no one wants to buy it but at the same time they SHOULD be buying it. It's interesting.

I do think they're writing Kayla and Hope as sort of "wrong" for not either wanting their man back or not 'knowing' they are in danger. Eh. Tomsell did some damage to the couples, that's for sure.

• Members

I'm getting the vibe that the rumors are true and that Higley wants her boorish St. Rafe to be Hope's new man. There's too many little scenes with them.

I agree there's little point to any of this is Bo is just going to leave again. Also, Rafe nauseates me and always has. I didn't like Camila Banus on OLTL and I never liked her here; that whole family bores me. I'm also very salty about

What a massive blunder.

Archived