Days: September 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL at Eve and Jennifer slapping each other.

Maggie/Theresa is good. Maggie is back to herself, IMO. Even though there's a Melame mention.

Abe and Justin sighting!

John and Marlena's rebuilding is going very nicely. They deserve it after Tomsell trashed the hell out of them and ruined John.

Zzzzz ... can we be done with this JJ/Kyle drug nonsense please?

Clyde the abuser is coming out and Kate finally sees it. Clyde made me uncomfortable like he was ready to beat the crap out of Kate.

Ugh. I shouldn't have mentioned Daniel. He and Nicole are on. At least they're dressing her better and she's telling Miles to shove it and quits the tabloid.

So much character rebuilding.

• Members

Damn, Clyde was hot on the Tues/Wednesday episodes.  In those black levis, first sitting with those man thighs spread eagle on the park bench with Kate and having her take him down a peg.  He was seething.  Then when he pushed JJ down, awesome! Beyotch slap that dumb boy.  JJ is the dumbest teen on any of the shows, cute but dumb.  I hated the way Tomsell wrote him.  You could tell they've never had teen sons.  He sleeps with Eve, deals drugs and acts like someone else did it. Clyde needs to make him his beyotch.

• Members

Oh god Justin is annoying as DA. He is worse than Rafe. This new job doesnt suit him at all. I hate how quickly they ended the development of him running Mad World with Kate. What an arrogant prick he was today

Man Julie stuck her foot in her mouth again

The stuff they are doing with Aiden has me ready to drop the show. I really cant with this bullsh-t

• Members

Really love how the show feels like a community again. And loving the use of the vets and how often they've all been on since Higriff took over.

It's so nice to like Maggie again. I enjoyed seeing Kayla, Hope, Caroline, Julie and Maggie all looking great having scenes together. Also really liked the scene of Caroline forgetting her passcode and her and Victor having the same one. Peggy played the scene so well. They have GOT to be going in the direction of pairing Caroline and Victor.

LOL at Joey shutting Steve down. I'm sort of ready for him to be interacting with his cousins and people his age though. It's definitely JJ/Jen/Jack all over again. I wasn't that into Steve and Victor like I wanted to be. Steve just drops out of nowhere and IDK he's kind of annoying me.

I'm already tired of Rafe and now Justin as DA. Lord. No.

I don't care much about Aiden. He wasn't that interesting before. Yeah it's been dropped on us out of nowhere (well, everyone should have seen it coming) but eh, at least something's going on with him and there's a story. I'm not jumping for joy at the idea of Rafe/Hope but eh. It's one boring male for another. If Reckell isn't sticking around, that is.

Loved Chad's snark with Stefano. So good. Awesome seeing Stefano back on so much but damn I'm tired of hearing him pimp Abby and Chad and that damn Ireland land.

Eric is such a non-entity. Makes me surprised Greg renewed his contract. Hopefully things change down the road. I'm OK with the vets getting some airtime, though. I think Eric needs a lot of work though, IMHO. I really didn't care about Eric confronting Chad but it was a beat that needed to be played and it gave me Abby saying she believed him and his grateful look of love. Sigh. I'm so ready for them to go on the run. They're 100% a supercouple, IMO.

• Administrator

Abby/Chad are nowhere near the caliber of John/Marlena but that reminded of Marlena believing John in Aremid.

I do think throwing Aiden under the boss is an easy way out, but I prefer him to be under that bus instead of Bo (the way Tomsell tried to by saying he abandoned his family).  Aiden is a "nobody" character who will easily be forgotten. 

• Members

Danny Cosgrove is bringing his game though; he's doing nuanced work.  He should be the new Ned on GH.  He's got the acting chops of Wally Kurth and looks like the original Ned (the actor who ended up playing Matt on GL, can't think of his name).  

Aiden should have been connected to one of the families from the beginning, or he should have been Eve's ex and Paige's dad.  Tomsell basically sucked for a long time.

Danielle Page's second script was solid; liking her style so far, much better than Iacubuzio.  Cherrill's Wednesday script was great too.  Come on, Albert. Get rid of Bloore!  It's my mission.  I couldn't get passed the Eve and Jenn dresses this week...

Again, why don't they up the sexy factor for Chad.  That tousled hair was fierce on Thurs episode.  But put him in a tank top or robe at least. Give us some skin.  Daddy Stefano can handle seeing his son in the buff.  We can too!  

• Members

Ok, I get Brady and Eric confused. I think Brady is the one who was talking to Nicole today. Anyway, my point is I can't stand this guy. I don't know if the actor is overcompensating or what but he has this fake deep Batman voice and he's always chastising women and looking like such a...dude. It's all posturing. Can't stand it.

I love that whenever there's a fashion business on a soap suddenly all the characters are these GREAT artists. It happens on B&B (of course) constantly. You know, most of the world can't draw beyond stick figures but not on soaps!

Joey looks like an elf.

Archived