B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

debut? This is a new girl? I assumed it was the same intern chick thats been around Zende and Nicole.

I dont get why Ridge is acting like this is the end of the world and Caroline cant be a mother anymore. There is adoption and artificial insemination. Its not like Caroline would be opposed to either option considering she likely came into this world via a fertility clinic and she is adopted.

• Members

Yeah, we are still waiting for that Bi-Sexual character to come on, so perhaps Thomas will do some experimenting.....

If not Thomas, I've been thinking lately that maybe it will turn out that R.J is the gay Forrester if they ever bring him back as a teen/early 20's etc....

I guess they could still say Thomas is Bi-Sexual, but as compelling as it would be to some to see 2 brothers now fight over the same man (meaning Thomas and R.J) I rather see a solid gay relationship on a soap....at least 75% of the time...

• Members

Is this the first time Thomas has spoken about Ridge deserting him when he was younger? Thomas had great points and Ridge never really got what Thomas was telling him. Ridge went on how he gave him material things but I kept waiting for Thomas to tell him he never really was there for him ….I kept thinking about the Good Times episode where Penny's mother comes back wealthy and gives Penny lots of material and Penny's mother tells Willona….you can't give her these things…what could you possible give her…and Willona responds…LOVE….I was waiting for Thomas to tell Ridge the same thing.

Archived