B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's show was just oye.  Ridge practically tells Caroline's that he lied to her but did it because he wanted to make her happy and tells Caroline that she can leave him. And Caroline is like no no…you are so nice….gag me……really??

The man who supposedly loves you lied to you about being able to give you children and marries you while concealing it. And he is this great guy?? 

• Members

Happened to catch this episode live - first since Labor Day - $B's looking good, but what about HT? She looked amazing and today was an example of where 'strong' Katie and $B work. I actually enjoyed the "Spencers/Quinn" scenes. The Caroline/Widge - ugh - that was painful to watch. It's just ick all the way around. And the TomCreeper walking in Steffy/Liam going at it - they sure are doing everything they can to just make him a perv. Again, the Caroline story would have been so much more effective if Rick was daddy. Imagine the awesome Maya/Caroline scenes - anger, sniping and pain (that Caroline can have children, but Maya can't). With their history, it would have had emotional punch. I'd actually care. Bottom line: it's still off DVR.

Archived