Y&R September 2015 Discussion

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They obviously got the memo that despite what that bitter Sharon anti stan would have you think people want to see Camryn Grimes/Mariah and rightfully put her back in Sharon's orbit, but I just wish they'd give her a better love interest. Kevin should have been written off years ago and they have zero romance chemistry.

I'm actually two weeks behind, time to utilize that CBS All Access trial I guess

• Members

The actor needs his wish granted and be paired with a male on the show. If not just right him off as he really doesn't serve a purpose on the show anymore.

I watched part of it today. I saw where Neil was yelling at Devon and that other girl that Devon passed off as his gf. Then he laid by Hillary's side and cried(which is probably what most of the audience of Y&R does nowadays considering how bad this soap has gotten).

• Members

There's so little to praise on this show,  a compliment for SH was all I could come up with. The character sucks and I don't know why they bothered bringing her back.  Haiduk's characters on all soaps have been a bust.(Awful on AMC, and Days...'nuff said.  At least she looked nice.

I never needed to hear about the "bad" sex...It's not like anyone figured it would be good for Mariah  O_O

• Members

Can someone explain why and how Ian Ward became involved with Adam and the Paragon Project? And what, exactly, Paragon is?

Ray Wise is always in demand and doesn't need the money or the job, but he clearly likes staying busy. Nonetheless, I am amazed that one of the stars of Twin Peaks is hiding out in a trailer park sending people malware.

Archived