Y&R September 2015 Discussion

• Members

The only reason I'd be concerned if they made either Mariah or Kevin asexual is due to the abuse they went through, as that's how they would potentially excuse or explain it to people who don't understand. That would be totally awful. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Y&R should've had Mariah be Fen's first, Max was looking more mature the last time they had him on the show and Under the Dome or not, he would have made time for a 1/2 way decent storyline on this show.  Something tells me CG and ME would've had far better chemistry (and with Summer, Phyllis and Lauren disapproving possibly bringing out the protective instinct of Sharon) and the implications would have been far richer than CG and GR hooking up. 

Unfortunately, I think Y&R might try to beat viewers into submission where Mariah and Kevin as a couple are concerned, even though most of us wished they'd leave the two be as friends.

• Members

So basically Mariah sleeps with every effeminate man on the show. :) The good thing about 'fast' Y&R is that those things could happen in short order (if they get ME back). I'd love Mariah to melt "Snow Flake" after nailing Kyle. Now that Ian is back, I'm hoping we can get more insight into Mariah's history - they have a pretty blank canvas - so they could do a lot - like the fact that Sharon is really a grandmother.... (Go retro and do a "Nina/Rose DeVille" type story.)

• Members

How about Luca using Mariah to make Marissa jealous and she falls hard for him.  He OTOH would never really be over Marissa causing Mariah much soapy heartache and acting out.  That scenario would give CG some different material to sink her teeth into.  That's if they wrote it right and didn't have all the action happen and be wrapped up in a week.

• Members

Luca's been on the show two days and so far Marissa's slapped him (he called her trash) across the face and thrown a glass of champagne on him...he seemed to like the slap and not be bothered by the champagne bath.  Now Victor has poked his nose in and suggested to Marissa that she use "all her assets" to get Luca to leave town because he's connected to Marco.  There was a snifter of tequila or whatever Victor is drinking these days on the bar and I was so hoping Marissa would toss the drink on Victor but she didn't. 

Why is it that when they have women on the covers of magazines they get airbrushed all to hell and any excess weight photo shopped right off them yet there's EB with every wrinkle and blemish in full view.  I guess it's all right for men to get old but not women.

• Members

Anything would be better than what they have Mariah doing.  I don't tune in that much these days but when I do see Mariah, she only seems to be cleaning glasses.  She's capable of so much more.

The ratings would definitely agree with you.  I'm down to watching once every two weeks or so.

Archived