Y&R September 2015 Discussion

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Scott Elrod but I just wish that they wouldn't've made him Joe or have ties to Avery. Dylan was already a dud, so bringing on someone else from her past wouldn't help. I keep saying that they should've made him Brooks Prentiss and have him come back to rival Victor and Jack in the business world. He could've acquire Chancellor Industries from under their thumb with the help of Jill, while being the business tycoon/playboy type character this show is missing. 

• Members

Sharon and Dylan are a horrible couple.  Right from the start when Dylan broke up with  Avery and then in the next five minutes landed in Sharon's bed they have had very little chemistry.  The writers didn't give them a chance to build romance up front and now with Sharon lying to Dylan about the miscarriage they don't have any chance to build a romance at all.  I friggin hate crazy Sharon.  She digs herself a hole and keeps digging when it's totally unnecessary.  She lies to everybody.  She's pathetic and not in a good way, just a sad, mentally ill person off her medication and struggling with an issue that Dylan and everyone else would be completely sympathetic with.  Not fun to watch.   Along the same lines, why is Phyllis not mentioning to Jack that she's met a strange little man in the woods around the cabin.  Wouldn't that be the first thing  a person would report, especially after all the strange goings on with Marco, Kelly etc?  It doesn't make any sense.  Esther can't even work a cash register?  She's awful.  The show was awful today.  Also, Kevin and Mariah are not going to work!  it's so obvious they should not not not try to force it.  CG should get a hot guy to act opposite not a dweeb like Kevin.

• Members

They're probably saving Esther for something atrocious later on, like pretending to be Sharon's midwife or Neil hiring Esther to secretly take care of Hillary. 

Speaking of which this storyline with Sharon is ATROCIOUS. 

Joe was rested after Avery's exit story blew over? They should have him leave town too at the same time after the way that obscene catastrophe played out. 

Archived