Y&R September 2015 Discussion

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been trying to watch on POP and ugh. NotBilly and NotVictoria reminisicing ... Stitch and Abby zzzzzing up the screen .... Victor mumbling ... Phyllis as Jack's little woman ... Ashley as Kristen-lite ... Psycho Neil ... Nikki with that awful hairdo ... This poor show.

Mariah not giving two shits about being at the party was the best part. And does all Devon do now is yell? Lily and Michael with Devon has been so repetitious for the last few days. And Cane ... "sorry about your loss" ... LOL. Get lost, Cane.

• Members

There were a few glorious moments when Cane and Lily were broken up but now apparently they're back together again and Joe's nowhere to be seen.  Sooooooo disappointing.  The best thing about today's show was Marissa getting a $500,000 check from Victor.  Then Noah grabbed it away from her which was not okay!  He's just as bossy and rude as the rest of the Newmans.  Marissa could have had a lot of fun with $500k.  Which reminds me, on season 3 of Damages, Patty Hewes (Glenn Close) gives her son's pregnant girlfriend $250,000 to disappear and the woman takes the money and buys a new apartment for herself and the son.  Patty turns around and has the woman arrested for statutory rape and thrown in jail because her son was 17 at the time they conceived the baby.  Don't mess with Patty!  Anyway, how old is Noah anyway?  Marissa better watch out if she's going to start messing with Victor.

• Members

I am so looking forward to the Patty and Sharon SL.  I am getting large tubs of popcorn because this should really be good.  I disagree Mariah didn't care about the party,  just like she cared about being excluded from Nick's wedding.  I saw someone who was an outsider, and outcast.  

• Members

SC continues to amaze in the way she sells even the most ridiculous sounding S/L on paper. Her pleas to Mariah were interesting and then I did enjoy her scenes with Dullard. So the question is: buying the ovulation kit means Sharon will know when she's in heat - so who will be the man in best proximity to fertilize her? I have an out there theory and it would create a great deal of good story for many months to come for several key characters. I just wonder they will go there.

The Jack story is strange, though I do like Ashley being in charge of Jabot - especially with the way Jack blackmailed her back in the day to take it from her. It certainly create a more interesting dynamic with Newman/Jabot - even if they are separate again. I was probably in minority but I did like the way the merger brought all these characters into Victor's office - forget conference room - to hash it out. There is so much history between all those characters that it always created something interested to watch. 

• Members

Neil has joined the ranks of creepy Y&R perverts.  What he's doing to Hilary right now is gross, it's what serial killers do, taking women like that and keeping them hidden.  Or like that guy that kidnapped young girls and kept them captive in his house for years.  Hillary should be in a hospital. 

They should bring in some new blood for Mariah.  Someone who could interact with Summer, Mariah, Abby, Marissa, Lily - a hot twentysomething.

• Members

JFP knows that Jeanne, and to a lesser degree Jess, are the only people on this show who 1) the audiences are incredibly attached to and 2) she hasn't destroyed in people's memories.

Jill was on today's Canadian episode, looking GREAT, definitely the slimmest Jess Walton has been since the 90s and many characters remarked on how Jill had been out of town - so at least that wasn't totally swept under the carpet. 

The flashbacks with Jeanne were few and far between for my liking - and none were 'dramatic' wicked Katherine clips...but hey it beats Pratt's writing. 

Archived