Days casts another AMC star

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some of them land small parts on shows like NCIS. Hell, no account B.ritney Allen landed a role on Defiance. I'd say people like MEK probably saved their money and don't need the work anyway. Then there are all of those actors who either do stage work or become real estate agents (Michael O'Leary) or health care workers.(Lesli Kay). 

• Members

I wonder if he would be David Banning, Julie's Son hes only .4 years younger than Greg Marxx who last played David but could you buy VI as Dad to Rick Hearst who last played Scotty Banning. So maybe he could be Scotty Banning. Would be cool as either one. More story for Julie.

• Members

LMAO at Sarah Horton. Melissa Archer should be brought back. Anyway ...

WOOO HOO to this casting.

But here's my issue. We're getting rid of dead weight but yet here come all the new characters. Yes, we need new and fresh blood. The actors cast are good, solid actors and I'm happy with them (well, JPL and Sal Stowers will be wait and see for me) but it's like the casting of newbies won't end.

Let's get some more familiar faces in here too. Several of the returns we're getting aren't sticking around. There better be more around the corner.

Archived