Celebrity Big Brother UK v. US

NothinButAttitude

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did you watch Bit on the Side? Farrah dragged the whole panel (minus Gail). Gail felt the heat that the other three panelists got from Farrah that she started to cry. :lol:

So funny because the three panelists were bragging on Twitter how they were going to get Farrah, but she ended up getting their asses and emerged from the situation looking good. Most of the audience on Twitter were on her side and felt the panelists deserved what happened to them. 

• Members

Sherrie drunk in the bathtub - fabulous!

Austin and James's striptease and Austin and James in the pool - that's a lot of slap and tickle between these two. But I see it as playful and fraternal. It's probably quite intense to hit it off with a new friend in close quarters.

Janice's tears at receiving the jumpers from her fiancee - she seems she's got a lot of feelings bubbling away and that she needs to process them all.

When James saved Janice he did himself a favour with the public because it was framed in a very kind way. 

Austin was in a tough spot given that both Farrah and Jenna openly dissed him regularly. He was smart to choose Jenna, that also did him a favour with the public given what a dumb, venal, awful bitch Farrah was until the last five days - Farrah was classy with what she said to Austin about his choice. She did change a lot to her credit in the last few days, but she was so awful for the bulk of it I was so happy to see her go down to universal boos. I don't see a queen when I see Farrah - I see a poorly educated, loud, histrionic bitch. She's as genuine as a faux fur shrug. 

• Members

Farrah is a queen! She gave us sheer entertainment which is the premise of this show. Not everyone is going to be a pillar of class. Farrah is just crass but honest. 

That's something James cannot say. And I don't think saving Janice won the audience over. There are tons of fans that wanted Janice out just as much as Farrah. Furthermore, he looked shady as Austin blew the whistle on James that he went back on his word. According to Austin, James declared he was going to save Jenna; he didn't and came off as a liar. His excuse for saving Janice was sh-t too. Why save her for Chloe? Chloe has Stevi. She doesn't need Stevi AND Janice. It was just bulls-t and it showed that James plays to the audience. James never cared for Janice before and it came off as fake. He only did it so he can gain Chlovi fans if they happen to go next. He's not stupid. 

What's stupid is that they should've saved Farrah over Jenna or Janice. Farrah had no shot at winning. She is someone that you would want to take to the end. 

And how these people are blaming Farrah for Jenna's behavior is bullish-t too. Jenna is 41. Farrah is 24. I doubt a 24 year old woman can influence a grown ass woman like Jenna. If anything, it was Jenna influencing Farrah the entire time. She stayed pumping Farrah up for drama. I like Jenna but her game was easily to read. Farrah was her meat shield, but now that she's gone, she's vulnerable.  

But as I've said all season, Farrah is the true winner as she emerged as the star of this CBB. She'll continue to be talked about till the very last second and then some. Farrah made this season of CBB. 

• Members

I didnt watch initially but saw your earlier comment and did. LMAO at Farah calling Nicola a dumb bitch. James Jordan was a colossal ass on his season of CBB, so I loved Farrah shutting his ass down too. Also LOL at her basically paying Emma dust as she tried to bait her

Please register in order to view this content

tumblr_njmw2hpWr21qk08n1o1_500.gif

Now there's humping involved? I dont care what anyone says. If there werent camera on these two, something would be going down

• Members

Just trash. 

And to think he spent this whole experience trying to call Farrah out for being vile and having no morals; he's no better. In fact, he's worse. Sad part is that according to Rylan on BOTS, his husband has no issue and fully supports their 'friendship.'

I'm all for a straight man/gay man bromance but c'mon. This is more than that.  

• Members

Well it seems James and Austin's bromance is over thanks to Janice (bless you, Janice!)

I was glad Janice got down and nasty when she pulled Austin's letter because he didn't accept her apology. Good for her. Austin's a total prick. Austin's really shown his ass in the last couple days by getting into fights with James, spurred on by Jenna. 

I really can't stand when Austin tries to use UK slang or swearing combinations - his accent is worse than Madonna's.

• Members

The cesspool that is Digital Spy is doing their usual "game player" and "fake" and "true colors" with James and doing their best to make Austin a martyr. I'm not surprised - they love the concept of people being "real" if they shout bile and abuse all the time. I wonder how much influence they have with voting these days.

• Members

Austin has COMPLETELY lost the plot. What a ugly disgrace of a human being and I use that term loosely. Calling Janice the C word and his tirade against her, trashing her career and her as a mother? Vile. Worse than anything Farrah did. Then he was crying and whining in the DR bc no one is on his side. Boo Hoo. Bastard

Jenna is completely playing the game. I saw after Farrah got evicted she flipped how she approached things and has been manipulating Austin and he is too blind to see it.

James....ugh. I used to like him but he come across fake bc he wants to be the hero

Bobby was so hypocritical. He nominated Austin bc he doesnt like the way he talks to and disrespects women. Isnt that calling the kettle black?

• Members

Janice is right about Chloe-Jasmine coming to her over Stevie: she does have the advantage over him because she's sober. I don't see why everyone dogs her about Chloe-Jasmine - she's weak, it's not like she was ever going to beat to her own drummer. She needs people and when everyone else in the house drinks and Janice doesn't, then she needs Janice. Janice isn't wrong to protect Chloe-Jasmine and be her 'talk to' - that's how AA works and Janice is working the program. 

Austin's face when James nominated him! Whoa! He was shocked.

Jenna definitely changed her game once Farrah was gone. She's got Austin wrapped around her little finger. But she didn't work her guilt trip on James, he doesn't suffer from guilt very much and that makes him rather immune to Jenna. She's very seductive

Austin lost his damn mind with his attack on Janice as a mother and calling her the C Word on television. Everyone in the house said it: he buried himself with that attack. The weird thing is I just don't see what Janice has done to Jenna and Austin aside from being lazy and terrible at the challenges and voting them off - she nominated Bobby and you don't hear a peep out of him. Yes, Austin's family is the American Nightmare, but that's his cross to bear, not his cross to hurl at other people. He is a pissed off 27 year old kid. And while it's tragic that if he isn't angry, he's sad, that's not for anyone in the BB House to treat. He needs to get evicted and go to therapy. 

I don't see Bobby's comments about Farrah being analogous to what Austin said about Janice. Bobby didn't actually curse at all when he gave that epic nomination speech about what a vile human being Farrah is. 

• Members

Bobby doesn't curse but he still says vile sh-t on the sly too. His comments about Jenna's body comes to mind. Bobby is a pig too. He's no better than the rest of the 'vile' houseguests in the house. He's just a bit more refined but he's still trash. 

Austin's blowup was so stupid. I get where he was coming from but he went overboard. I do notice that Jenna now winds Austin up like she did Farrah. If Jenna was playing on BBUSA, she'd be a force to be reckoned with. 

James is spineless. Simple as that. He annoys me when he walks away from being confronted. He should just own up that kept Janice to look good. Everyone on the outside is onto his shenanigans. Just own it! That's my biggest issue with him. 

So glad that Queen Farrah is going to be on BOTS tomorrow. If Jenna is on the panel alongside Farrah, it is going to be catastrophic. Nicola's (the woman who Farrah called a dumb b-tch on the last panel) good friend and former BB housemate, Aisleyne is going to be on there tomorrow too and she's already said that she's gonna try and take a shot at Farrah. Jenna and Farrah are gonna dog walk her ass tomorrow if she tries. I think BOTS is going to be epic tomorrow. 

• Members

Did anyone see BOTS tonight? 

Aisleyne (a former BB contestant) and Farrah got into it and the show got cut towards the end and the panel got removed. Aisleyne had already said on Twitter she was coming for Farrah b/c she called her good friend, Nicola, a 'dumb bitch' on the last panel. 

People that were there are saying that Aisleyne's stankin' ass tossed a glass at Farrah after Farrah told her, "Hag, be quiet." But supposedly the other panelist, Vicki, got injured the process. 

They said that Janice and Farrah were throwing chairs too. 

Chhhiiillleeee....

But I found it funny that all these panelist claimed to have high moral ground over Farrah all season but they resorted to gutter sh-t they accused her of doing. 

Hypocrites, much?

• Members

Frankly, I'm sorry to see Jenna and Janice go, but I'm not surprised they didn't last to the final. Jenna rubbed too many viewers the wrong way with her links to Farrah and her breezy manipulation of Austin. Janice's star has dimmed considerably and she's aged and less sharp than she used to be, so as a result she could be very dull. 

Chloe-Jasmine continues to be an annoying wreck...how she and Stevie have lasted so long is beyond me. They're a circus act at this point.

I think James has the best shot to win it, but I'd really like to see Sherrie win. 

Archived