The Young and The Restless - Heating Up

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. It doesn't. 

Glad that they are finally investing in Noah after almost five years and two actors. Hopefully, his romance does not end like it did with Eden. 

And why is Victor all of a sudden obsessed with getting custody of Chelsea's son? What happened to the Marco arc and Victor getting some sort of comeuppance? See ... this is why I've given up on the show. If characters (except for Sharon) are going to get away with their crimes and not suffer for their sins then I refuse to watch. Victor is character that needs to be killed at this point though. He's done so much reprehensible stuff since MAB's reign that he's at the point of no return. 

• Members

They desperately need to kick off the important fall season with something big - like GAdam reveal to the entire town, Adam and Sharon reconnecting - I'm curious about the chemistry between SC/JH - something tells me it would work - Sharon preggers with Adam's kid. Despite the predictable Pratt stunt of Sharon switching babies - I think CBS may nix that route (like they did with Avery's false rape claim) - because there is NO WAY the audience would buy for one second and no matter how mentally unbalanced Sharon will be portrayed that Sharon would steal another woman's baby after what happened to her. Besides, why would Sharon suddenly believe that she needs a baby to trap Dullard? She's already got him - they were together prior to this unexpected event. Y&R is off DVR for now, but I will lurk and monitor dailies. 

Archived