Days: People.com video preview

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was old clips mixed with new clips. You can see Andre's goons grabbing Sami and him shushing her. You can see Marlena and Hope both being attacked. Shawn Douglas and Bo embracing at the Pub with Jen and Abe in the background. Bo on a stretcher and escaping his restraints. Julie bashing someone over the head with a bottle. I'm not ready to call Steve/Kayla kissing new, but maybe it is. Chad/Ben fighting. Chad in the hospital asking Abby to believe he's not the killer ... sigh

Oh the feels I have with this promo. Chills. The show looks amazing. WELCOME BACK DAYS! I'll enjoy it for as long as it lasts.

• Members

EXCLUSIVE! DAYS’S NEW HEAD WRITER PREVIEW

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-days’s-new-head-writer-preview

In the new issue of Digest, Head Writer Josh Griffith previews what he and Head Writer Dena Higley have planned for Salem. “What we wanted to see was a show that was very heavy on romance, mystery, suspense and action, which I think is what is iconic about DAYS,” Griffith says. “It’s been a show that really could do mystery, action and love stories better than anybody else. We really wanted to make it an incredibly exciting, suspenseful, romantic place to be for an hour a day.” The actors are already thrilled with the new Salem. “The mood on the set is electric,” enthuses Kristian Alfonso (Hope). Stephen Nichols (Steve) adds, “There’s great collaboration. Please are really working with each other. Egos have pretty much disappeared. We trust each other.” Drake Hogestyn (John) teases, “The spin of the ball changes direction quickly, especially with John and Marlena…. John and Marlena have these really great, warm moments where the audience is going to fall in love with them all over again.” For much more, pick up the new issue of Digest, on sale tomorrow

• Members

I never felt like DAYS was "full of egos" though. I'm sure there's been a few over the years but it always comes off as a set that's like a family and actors all talk about how great everyone is there. Maybe Nichols is confusing Y&R and DAYS ...

Looking forward to what they have to say.

• Members

I thought the same thing. Certainly during the 2.0 reboot of 2011, it seemed that any & all egos left the building, so they could focus on putting out a great product, and more importantly, STAYING ON THE AIR!

The promo looks great! A lil too Chad/Abby heavy (they're okay, but they're no supercouple...) but I'll take it. The serial killer stuff looks good, and was that Bo & Hope's house interior returning?! (Why do I get excited about sets? Oh, that's right. Because it's not a small blue room or wall of leaves!)

Archived