August 17-21, 2015: GH Bleeding Out; New Low For 3rd Straight Week in W18-49 Viewers

Toups

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amen! And the upcoming Corinthos centered stories are gonna turn even more people off. Why does this show insist on bring on the worst actors and calling them faves and centering on the worst characters?

I watched some of GL at the end and it was never as bad as current GH. They still had stoires and couples at least. 

• Members

Well, I do think it's a reverse race to see which of the two will go first. That said, it seems those behind-the-scenes at DAYS are hell-bent on getting a renewal. And they have allies at NBC, too. NBC's tent poles are The Today Show, The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, and Days of Our Lives. If they're making even a tiny profit, it's a good thing.

• Members

LOL Toups, I wondered what other ways you'd find to say the same things and you didn't disappoint. :lol:

At this point, will the show even manage to make it to Jean and Shelly's material? LMAO!

I feel sorry for GH, the soap. It didn't deserve this. People pretended to love it and adore it but, at some point, enough was going to be enough.

• Members

Trying to save GH the old-fashioned way -- taking weeks and months to turn it around -- is the wrong path for this disaster.

GH is in such horrible, rotten shape that the execs and writers need to just cut off the horrendous. Just stop the stories in their track and pretend they don't exist. Let the word get out -- at least it'll stir up interest, even if talk is negative.

Boards will blow up and people will complain, but at least they'll be talking.

Cut characters mid-story. Do you really care if some characters' stories are hacked off and the characters are never talked about again? I don't want to see a 4 month sendoff of a crap character and a crap s/l.

RE-DO that goddamn pathetic opening. Return to the "Faces in the Heart" theme and go for a full-blown open. People will check it out. So you added 30 seconds to the open? Take it from the rotten story and dialogue we've been getting for 2 years +.

Archived