Y&R Shylan Spoiler

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sharon should never have gotten preggers. Sharon has enough kids. I wish the writers would write her as a respondsible adult. In fact the writers should have her misdiagnosed since she has been off her meds for some time. She should be showing changes in behavior. 

They need to wrap faux Jack. I love the actor/cop they are making bad, so bummer to that. WTH w/Hilary and Neil!? Has he lost his mind!? Setting up his son for murder!

• Members

Why the f-ck are any of these over 40 characters still having baby storylines?! This is a story that Summer, Mariah, Abby, Hillary, or Lily should be having. Not f-cking Sharon. And once again, they are making Sharon do something so reprehensible to the point of no return. If I didn't like Sharon {Case} and didn't want her to remain employed, I would plead for them to kill Sharon at this point. And once again, they disgusting ass writers will have Sharon blame her bipolar disorder to gain sympathy and forgiveness. People with bipolar disorder don't do half (if any) of the sh-t that they have Sharon do. 

This is why soaps are sh-tty now anyways and I've stopped watching Y&R altogether. They take serious social issues that could impact a viewer watching and make a mockery out of it. I wish a mental illness organization would get wind of this crap and publicly call SONY's ass to the carpet. 

• Members

Actually one rumor I saw sounds to be far worse; Sharon ends up sleeping with Adam and gets pregnant and ends up using that pregnancy to cover up her miscarriage. 

This is some [!@#$%^&*] that would simply make Pratt far worse than either the MAB/Sheffer/Hamner/Rauch era or Latham. 

• Members

Sorry but I disagree. While many didn't care for the sperm swap story with Diane/Ashley, it was still a decently told story IMO and it provided story for Ashley, Brad, Nikki, and Victor for years. With the exception of Faith's conception, none of Sharon's baby stories have had long-term affects. They just serve as shock factors to get everyone talking and watching when it actually will do the opposite now. People are over baby swap stories. Especially, when it damages a beloved character. Had Sage stole Sharon's baby, people might be interested. This does nothing but piss off the few fans that Y&R has left. 

Just stupid if true. Wasn't Sage just doing the same thing before Nick found out?

Can't believe any of these people get paid six figures a year just to come up with the garbage they come up with. 

Exactly. Sharon's eggs should be dust at this point. She should be ready for menopause if anything. 

Archived