Y&R: Paybacks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pratt really hasn't been there for that long. The other shoe will drop, eventually. It will happen, the question is how much damage will he do until the axe falls. And it will. I have no doubts. The fact is, the show was boring for a very long time. The casuals get excited when it seems things are happening, but in reality it's just shock plot after shock plot and they'll eventually realize this.

• Members

Thank goodness! Though I wonder how much of this is really driven by MM's leave. As much as I'm annoyed with the show, particularly since the failed Adam reveal, three actors have clearly benefited and it shows in the performances - CK, KSJ and AH. I was indifferent on CK mainly because of the horrible, wimpy material (or lack thereof) during the past few years. BUT KSJ and AH have been on my FF list for years. KSJ has really gotten into drunk, bitter Neil in a compelling way and, dare I say, AH has been far more engaged recently than normal -= though on Tuesday's show she seemed to slip back to normal. 

Archived