DAYS: The New Teen Scene

• Members

I'm not excited about all these new faces, but at least they're the children of characters we love, and they themselves are characters we've seen as kids for years (albeit all new faces now).

I mean, this is basically exactly what they did in 1999 with Belle (SORAS in July), Shawn (SORAS around September/October), Phillip (SORAS around September/October), new girl Mimi (Belle's sidekick with no initial storyline), and then new girl Chloe (daughter of established characters, introduced in December).

I just hope they aren't thrust into their own orbit right away.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

well, DAYS could be in desperation/panic mode, and Chandler's gay SL was surprisingly well-received... maybe, Chase will be in the closet and have an affair w/ Paul since he's not familial-tied to the main cast? 

• Members

Not that I trust anything from his mouth, but if you read the article Corday stated the teens wouldn't be just goody goodies and they'll be flawed. I already expect Claire and Ciara to fight over a man. It's going to happen. Theo will be in love with Ciara who will be in love with Chase who will be in love with Claire. I'm already calling it. Not sure where Joey fits in. He can't be with Claire (Bo's granddaughter while Joey is his nephew through Kayla -- obviously, lol) or Ciara (Bo's daughter). So I guess someone else not cast for him. Or two of the guys are gay, which we have no indications of.

To me, DAYS has done a great job with their teens over the years, mostly. They all had significant amounts of story and time with their parents. I expect the same. JJ's STILL in his mother's orbit.

• Members

TBH, with the guy playing Kyle (the drug dealer) being one of the best looking younger guys on the show + best younger actor currently ON the show; why don't DAYS recast Sonny w/ him? And then go ahead and recast Will with the guy that plays Derrick... all win. 

DO IT CORDAY! 

Archived