GH: Recast actor replaced with original actor

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm literally dying! This news is hysterical for so many reasons because Derringer was also dreadful! I guess they're going to "show him some respect" late in the game by bringing him back to "reclaim" his role before they off him permanently. I cannot!

• Members

Ha ..I thought this was about Kiki.  I actually preferred the original actor. I am glad he is coming back. He was even more appealing looks wise than Oily McCouch. 

Has this ever happened before? Where original portrayer returns after his recast sucks…LOL

LOLOL….all that shouting and greasy unshowered looked….eww…...

The character vanished after Anna left…..or was he seen afterwards??  I am assuming the Anna romance will end before it started with JP as HW.

• Members

Bringing back the original just to write him out?

Someone is taunting DC at this point.

So glad that whoever at ABC realized what a disgusting flop this character and McCouch were. I hope Grandpa Duke reappears one last time to cap his smelly ass.

• Members

McCouch is very bad, but Ribb Dillinger was worse. Neither of them should be within ten miles of the studio.

You don't say? I had no idea until you told me. How informed you are about soap operas! We're not talking about Andrea Evans here.

Archived