Missing Images? Or Bugs Found?

Errol

• Webmaster

If you've uploaded an image in the last couple of days, and don't see it now, please re-upload them or re-attach them. Our system upgrade should have taken care of several issues, but possibly not all. If you find a post missing or any other bugs, please let us know.

• Errol pinned this topic
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, that is also my one lingering beef with the update. Not the biggest deal in the world, but it is rather counterintuitive for most people, particularly when you're copy/pasting something from elsewhere, so if there is a way to fix that, it would be fantastic!

• Members

Thanks to the huge-ass "drag files here to attach or choose files" part of the reply posts, it takes me forever to be able to actually reply to anything, as it often just sits there, with no option but to click on choose files, and I can't type at all.

It's also difficult to quote - the last post I quoted I ended up quoting 6 times.

• Webmaster

Can you take a screenshot of the issue and tell us the environment you are in while doing this (PC/Mac, Browser and version, etc)?

Dont have an exact answer at the moment but I believe this is due to cookies and whether your browser recognizes the post as being read or not. 

you know, I totally forgot we had that option before. Will look into it. 

Upload a signature? You mean edit a signature? Just edit your settings signature is in there as an option. 

• Members

I have the same issue was DRW50 with Chrome with the attach files, but only when trying to respond to a status update. Sometimes I have to reload a page to respond to a status update or else all it will let me do is attach a file. (Why would anyone need to attach a file when responding to a status update though?)

The picture that is under the word Members is broken for everyone on my screen. Your Admin image does appear though. 

• Webmaster

I'm fixing some behind the scenes issues, and for some reason having trouble fixing the "members" one. Working on that.

I'll look into this status update situation. It is definitely odd.

That's weird. I'm having no problems whatsoever with responding on my Mac. I'll look into it.

• Members

Once more, I have to point this out. PLEASE, can we do something about it? Even by hitting delete, instead of deleting the previous quote/bubble, it just moves what I've just written INTO the quote/someone else's bubble. My God. How insanely frustrating. :S I'm on Chrome, as well. 

Yep. Toups said it's always been two enters but nope -- always just one LOL Now, it requires two, even THREE enters, and sometimes that doesn't even work! 

Case in point, you can see on the screenshot how I've formatted the post and how it looks when I've posted it

Please register in order to view this content

Archived