ABC Executive Vice-President Vicki Dummer Interview

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If nothing else, her last name suits her. 

Rank and moRon did NOT save GH! Shut up, little man! 

If ratings had nothing to do with canning moRon, why not communicate to that idiot what you want? Ron was horrible and he had to go, PERIOD! 

Vee, I already set my watch, just waiting for you to show up and begin your subliminal stanning :)  

• Members

When have I ever said they were wrong to fire him? Stay in your lane.

I would say "FABLife" has not a wing nor a prayer, but somehow The Chew is still on the air despite every single host appearing to be on meth every time I see a promo.

• Members

OMG! :lol:

She's towing the PR line so hard that she's sounding like a complete idiot. This is completely designed to blow smoke up fans' asses. ABC probably called it and asked for Dumber to be "interviewed."

• Members

The problem is that neither side comes to the interview with an intelligent agenda.

Fairman is just trying to ingratiate himself online by taking a scalp for both Ron and GH's various outraged social media bases: "Why was Ron fired? Why wasn't Frank fired with him? Why was 'the great' Michael Easton fired?"

The answers, in order, are: 1) Ron was fired for, at the very least, 12+ weeks of straight lows, 2) Frank is the only producer left in daytime capable of producing this show for the nickels ABC throws at the production, and 3) Michael Easton has not been a sound investment in over a decade, and the ratings lows meant FV could no longer camouflage that. People can get all outraged about this s h i t and how unfair they may think it is, but it's not gonna change anything.

As for the questions about Geary, there is no good answer. They let him dictate to them and fucked up the story because of it. That's been going on for years. Nothing to be done about it now.

Dummer was trotted out to try and appease the natives and give happy talk, that's her only goal. So nobody in this Q&A is talking for real.

Also, WTF is this: "[!@#$%^&*]"? This is literally what I now get when I try to cuss. What the hell?

• Members

Her name goes with the interview.  Geary was leaving, but without his fans(who would have liked to see clips, a montage, something), he never would have had a career in the first place.  Someone upstairs is supposed to be in charge...and apparently, no one with half a clue is...They let him dictate his exit, which was pretty much a let down.  Of course after the clusterfluck known as the Fluke story, which no doubt changed fifteen times over the course of the story, they could have had a much more enjoyable exit story.  Ron's "burn out" is to blame, but the problems are at the top...Frank's time should have been spent righting his ship, rather than running a twink casting couch.

• Members

Omg Vicki is much better than Frons ever was. What she said about Jean and Shelly was marvelous. She wants more romance aka Jeans specialty and adventure and just she said everything what smart tv is about. Shelly is a gem and seems Vicki was a fan of smart tv and she wanted it here on ABC. She was very respectful about Ron and Frank. I didn't know Ron has a potential primetime project for ABC in the mix. The respect she gave to Jelly here was just so classy. We are in for a freaking treat people smart tv is almost making its way back and it's bringing me to tears.

• Members

What an interview!

Having TG dedicate how his swan song ends is just absurd. The writing for GH might be crap but for an actor to dictate how his last episode ends is so wrong.

Giving any consideration to Ron Carlivati primetime script is ludicrous …Carlivati is a hack writer. I guess Khan's premonition might come true. Knots Landing 2.0 on ABC….Considering the garbage ABC has on the air….I wouldn't doubt that RC lame idea is picked up for primetime tv.  How sad!

And Ron was fired because of the poor low ratings…thats all bull about him being so great blah blah….

Archived