When did you stop watching Days?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The first time I quit was in Dena's first reign after watching since 1991/1992 continuously. It was too boring to even be described.

I came back quickly for JER's return but tuned out because it was trite that I had outgrown.

Came back for Milstein and start of Sheffer but tuned out again during Santeen.

Came back to see the DH's etc. leave and stayed during Higley/Whitesell until Rafe 2.0.

Lasted 1 month with MarDar.

Tried again with Tomsell and loved 2013 so much - best year since the 1990's. Mid-2014 onwards was rubbish and I left again.

I'm now back for Higley and Griffith, but I don't expect much to be honest and will probably tune out again fairly soon.

This show has been so much of my life that I doubt that I will quit it 100% until it is cancelled, so I'll give any new regime change a chance to tell good stories.

• Members

I started watching around 1992 and loved the Roman/Marlena/John stuff.  The possession wasn't a favorite of mine but I kept watching.  I almost stopped after that princess Gina/John sub sex stuff after J&M's wedding but I still taped it.  GH was better back then so I watched that more.  I pretty much lost interested with all the Saved by the Belle stuff and the teen scene.  And I stopped watching when they let the DH's go.  I began watching again when they came back, but in the last couple of months I have started watching Days and kicked Gh to the curb.

Archived