GH: Has GH cast .... as a former character?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My God, Frank really does want any and every former leading lady he can get. Lord almighty. His fascination with getting Y&R peeps too has to stop.

I bet there were at least talks. Could ultimately be nothing. JPiss and Altman wrote for her at Y&R and Piss wrote for her at ATWT ...

• Members

Jenny was an annoying character in her first run. What is the point of bringing someone back of that nature. (Then again I should thank characters like Jenny as that's why I started watching Guiding Light.)

• Members

I only liked Kelly when Jean was writing the classic rivalry between her Phyllis. Then Pratt took over and destroyed the character. Jean knows Cady best qualities she wrote delicious stuff for Craig and Rosanna on ATWT. Jean only writes smart women so an added smart complex character will be good.

• Members

Cady McClain hasn't given a good performance in 10 years. I have no idea what happened to her to make her work so full of affectations but it's completely ruined my love for her work. And GH doesn't need her (and she will not be good because she's not one of those actors who can rise above bad material and the material will certainly be awful) or this character.

Archived