Y&R: Return

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, I am assuming their was some exec push back on making Sharon bat [!@#$%^&*] so that Dylan can be her savior. They are now bringing in Patty for the role in the story. 

I can't lie. I love Stacy Haiduk! And I always felt sympathy for Patty. Oh, how I loathed the way that Adam and Victor used her! That is when I decided Adam wasn't worth the effort of saving as a character. Victor stopped being worth while long before that.

I do hope Patty's story doesn't begin with her being in the throes of some manic episode. At least devolve into that.

• Members

If logic still existed, all they would have to say is that Sugar was really Pheila all along........I'm sorry but watching some clips I saw from the end of the 2005-06 story where we see Sugar in Sheila's place, the way she acts is more OTT then the real Sheila, and Stafford played Pheila that way like Sugar, so that's why it has got to be Sugar that Lauren shot...

• Members

Brown I think had been approached to reprise the role of Sheila in 2010 but turned it down and did, what a daypart role on AMC? Hence they came up with thattterly ridiculous Sarah story. 

I think Daisy Carter as a character could have worked in the long run, but the character was so one-note, never fully developed and the actress was painfully annoying and monotonous. Not to mention making them the kids of Tom Fisher was impossible. 

Archived