Y&R: August 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:( OK.  Blah, I was hoping Phyllis was whoopin that azz.  At least I didn't miss nothing.

This fuckin sucks, cuz the end of yesterday's show was so compelling (to me anyway) with Yack and Phyllis.  Ugh.

• Members

Phyllis has to get even with Victor because Victor had to know that Marco was going to have sex with her as Jack, without her knowledge and against her will.  That was a super crappy thing for Victor to do and has earned him at the very least a kick in the nuts from Phyllis.

Noah is not man enough for Marissa.  Watching them having sex with him on top pinning her arms down was absurd.  He looks and acts like a baby compared to her.  Then today when he was talking about the great love affair he had with Courtney and how he felt he didn't deserve to be with another woman after he didn't protect her, I don't know what was more ridiculous, the idea that they had an epic romance or that he could ever protect her.  Marissa could do a better job of protecting a person than just about any man on this show, as she has already shown with Jack.  Marissa has chemistry with Victor imo.  I know he's old enough to be her father or even grandfather probably but they could work.  She kind of has that Sabrina look about her.

• Members

I think both Noah and Summer will turn on Victor when the truth comes out. 

Patty Williams is coming back?  Paul's sister, Dylan's aunt.  The woman who nearly killed Summer.  This should be interesting.

Archived