Y&R: August 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I definitely have to say Tognoni knocked out of the park today and I'm looking forward to all her upcoming scenes with Victor and Nikki this coming week. Hopefully those will be satisfying as well. 

I was hoping to see more of Neil's revenge story it's pretty out of line but also rather mildly entertaining. 

The rest of the  show? Zzzzzz........

• Members

I hope this is finally the shift we've been begging for - Phyllis (whether played by actors of MS or GT skill) should not be a stepford wife! Since I rarely (ok, never) say anything nice about AH, she has been looking very, dare I say, sexy. And, I do love it when Victoria & Ashley go at it. 

• Members

sigh.............I just have come to learn that people do a better job of cutting Victor to pieces when they are just ranting about him when he's not around.....once your face to face with the man, you get nothing but a bunch of smirking and his threatening demeanor of coming up to look you right in the face...........

• Members

Yep, another FF Sag scene filled eppy...

GT was "en fuego" today.  I don't mind Marissa, but wasn't that a drawing of a Mayan from Sons of Anarchy rather than Peter Bergman?

Another Summer whine-fest..Yay!!!  Can't get enough of those...or of Abby. or of Victoria.....<gags>   Ashley rocks.

I like Neil's turn to Colin (and the darkside)...At least it gives Devon something to do(with that fie-assed chest...MM...HMMM...When did Bryton grow up???Dayum...)

• Members

Wait...you weren't wowed by Gina, but you're loving Kelly Sullivan? And Nick's third proposal in three years is sweet?

Uh....ok.

YR has problems, but I have no clue what you mean by it morphing into GH. Sorry, but they're not alike at all, and GH is about 1000 times worse.

• Members

It was OK for me.  Jack explaining everything to Phyllis sounded ridiculous....really underlining how many things Victor just gets away with and how nuts the whole story has been.  After seeing the previews I was prepared for it to just be a dream and him not really telling her anything and dragging this out for the rest of the Summer.  So for that I'm glad that he actually did tell her. 

• Members

More Sag today.  Makes me wanna hurl.  KSu is playing Sage so sugary sweet, why?  It makes her scenes just blah.

Bryton did look good shirtless.  I don't mind Neil's change, but it would have made more sense months ago.  It seemed like he'd moved on with the Nikki stuff.  All of a sudden, he's back to revenge?  Seems funky.

I hate to admit this, but the Jack/Yack/Victor/Phyllis stuff the last couple days has been good soap.  The end of today's ep was edge of your seat goodness.  I was feelin Noah & Marissa today, too.  

As a whole, the show needs a lot of help.  It's good there are a couple stories that are watchable.

• Members

Nah I wasn't wow'd by it, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't GREAT IMO. 

II said I loved KS in the opening, and I don't care how many proposals Nick has done, this one was cute IMO,

The non Victor/Phyllis confrontation is more proof that Phyllis has lost her edge and is watered down IMO

• Members

Phyllis : He looked like you, he sounded like you. These things don't happen!

Me. Ummm its happened about 10 times in GC so far, once to you

Why do writers treat both us and the characters like we are bots with no memory chip? 

• Members

I forgot that part too...and Nikki/everyone will act like...VICTOR could NEVER do something like this.  He just wants to protect his family!   LOL.  He just did it last year to Sharon with Cassie/Mariah.  And they'll act like this is totally impossible!

Archived