B&B: August 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Aly story should not be so uneven. There should have been such a better aftermath than we're getting. It could have been so much more dramatic. We should have sen Lt. Baker a lot sooner. Anyone who has seen even a little CSI/Law and Order knows someone should have at least found that tire iron in the bushes and confronted Steffy with it at the very least. No mention of tire tracks either.

I am team Ivy/Wyatt. That insufferable pair of Liam/Steffy needs to be brought down a peg or four. They can't imagine anything is about someone or something other than them. However, even though I do like Wyatt, his complaining about no "summer of fun" or whatever was pretty lame. Wyatt was going to be nothing but a place holder for Steffy until Liam "came to his senses" anyway..

• Members

B&B is putting me to sleep. Not even my excitement for Ivy can keep my dick up.

I wish we could go back to January and get a better Maya/Rick/Caroline story. That had so much potential. Now Caroline is stuck with two losers and Rick and Maya will be forever cursed as the holy couple with no story. Gag me.

I know it's too soon but part of me wants them to SORAS Will.

• Members

Liam's so dumb. He should have deleted the video when he had the phone in his hand the second time. Granted if Ivy was smart, she'd have it saved on her PC, but based on her reaction when Wyatt almost deleted it, it didnt seem as if she was that smart

Why is everyone all up in Ridge and Caroline's relationship and inquiring about kids?

years? He was brought back and was used last year during the Ridge/Katie romance. Brooke tried to use him to win Ridge back

Archived