Days: August 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

UGH. Just awful. She and Guy Wilson spent way too long at the top of the episode charts. BYE FELICIA!

You can tell TomSell are gone. Marlena and John were involved, together, with Aiden/Hope and the 'break-in', where before neither would be included or just John would have been. And Marlena and John were talking like Marlena and John should talk to each other. It's refreshing. Clearly it's not that hard. We also got a Belle mention and Stella Lombard mention. Amazing.

Hope and Aiden needed to have more scenes like yesterday. I actually gave a slight damn and believed them as people who care about each other. And the anvils were all over the place regarding Daniel [and the future Rafe/Hope pairing].

Just so much improvement even if the episode wasn't all that. Longer scenes, character driven, cast interaction ... it's all I want.

• Administrator

This is had been the best John/Marlena have been written in a long time.  Loved Marlena's quote about going down a rocky road with someone you love rather than driving alone on a four lane freeway with no traffic.  And I'm glad Marlena decided not to sleep with John.  I hope they take it slow and rebuild the relationship before getting serious again.   One thing that did annoy me during those scenes were the damn crickets/bugs - they were too damn loud.  Albert Alarr's gotta turn down the volume on the ambiance - he's using too much of it.  I want to hear the conversation, not what's going around them. 

New (old?) set alert - outside of Bo/Hope's house during Aiden/Clyde scenes. 

• Members

what happend I watched and now i like it again...and the Victor/Caroline/Maggie storyline hello thank god that is coming into play i hope Victor gets back with her finally bye bye Maggie...BO AND HOPE's house!!!! LOVE IT used to hate it but LOVED seeing it again! or just the outside...Corday said production is changing lighting etc and it would look like a prime time show...he still has a way to go hope we havent seen the last of the changes. oh and one more think remember when everyone talked to themselves back iin the 90s well its back lol

• Members

I liked J/M scenes today too. I was really not clear where their relationship stood because they were on so infrequently. I thought they were really back together and sleeping together lol! I know most people aren't huge fans but they are much more interesting than a lot of other stuff going on.

• Members

Wait. You mean there is ambient noise in Salem again?!?  They're not sitting outside in dead silence, other than the sounds of the cameraman's sneakers squeaking across the floor? (Oh wait, that was GL).

Well, I look forward to the return of crickets, even if they're chirping a lil too loudly :)

• Members

LOL!  It didn't bother me.  I hardly noticed, but I am a Sonny and Brenda shipper so I am used to whispering and mumbling (circa 2010-11), at least the DH's for the most part enunciate their words and background noise doesn't even register.  If you like John or Marlena you will like those scenes.

Archived