Days: August 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a shame their names don't "Jel"(ly) like others...LOL...

Today's was one of the best episodes in so long...Julie needs to ditch the geriatric cruises and stay in Salem...

Rafe's "sudden" love for Hope isn't so sudden...He's been into her for a while...  Pumping up the Hernandez family could go either way...I've come to like him these days, since he started working for Victor, and his (never addressed) friendship with Nicole is missed.  Let's hope the new regime mixes the characters into different  interactions.  Most only see the people in their storyline.  Time for a book club episode as well.

The characters of Xander, Serena, Paige  are like clumpy milk..Way past their expiration dates..

Please register in order to view this content

Isn't this when they were let go????^^^^^^

• Members

YAY!!!!!! CAUGHT UP ON AN ACTUAL EPISODE THIS YEAR!!!!

And maybe it's because I peek in here from time to time or the fact I get SOD, but I didn't feel lost at all. It felt like nothing had changed in fact.

From when I was a regular viewer before, I was used to Hope/Julie scenes so that was a sight for sore eyes. And there was foreshadowing there. As if they are hinting there is more to the Bo story. I would even suspect maybe John back at the ISA might tie into that.

Marlena looks flawless. And that running late for a date so relateable.

So...this is JJ. Uh...yay. And Paige...uh...okay. There was a moment in the park where she reminded me of KDP which means she's rubbing off which can only be good.

To be fair...Aiden gave as good as he got from Clyde. I just hate that he was trying to hide what happened.

I'm a sucker for unrequited crushes so the Rafe thing was awww.

I would say...good start so far.

Can't wait until tomorrow and glad to be watching a show at the same time as the rest of you. :)

• Members

LOL. Jelly. I swear I can't look at any real jelly the same now and not think of that Jonny word.

I like Rafe too but he's not really needed. IDK. I just think they'll ultimately be boring together but I've always liked the Hope/Rafe friendship, and Rafe's relationship with Ciara. I also liked his friendship with Nicole.

Pretty sure Julie and Doug were telegraphed as the new Tom and Alice and I couldn't be happier about it.

Paige, Clyde and Aiden, in ONE episode, became a lot better. Amazing, isn't it. I may actually give a crap when Paige exits. Maybe.

And as for Xander and Serena ... next week looks like a pretty good and eventful week.

• Members

Catching up on Monday. I cannot get over Ben's freakishly long arms (and how much I want him to die). Guy Wilson was, once again, horrific as he came clean to Sonny. Freddie Smith, on the other hand, is doing terrific work. Everything post Will's confession was wonderfully played. Paul and Sonny have such amazing chemistry... and it all boiled down to nothing. I wish we at least get one more kiss. So, is someone watching Aiden the start of that story? And I don't even know why Eve wrapped a button with copper wire and put it in Jennifer's house. Yawn. Tell me later.

• Members

Hate to repeat myself, but I just don't get where Freddie Smith did this "terrific work" in his final days. He was as bland and as boring as always, and leaving Salem didn't look difficult at all for Sonny.

Those final Sonny and Paul scenes didn't make me long for them to be together, either. That ship sailed long ago. I don't remember when Freddie Smith did good work -- it was that long ago. Because he was better than the atrocious Guy Wilson is no plus.

The first Dena/Josh episode on Wed. was decent, although the actor playing Kyle was awful in those scenes with Paige when they walked in as JJ hid. The slow, deliberate way he said his lines was all, all wrong.

• Members

DAYS would be wise to learn that a great coupling can blossom when the twosome start off as good friends. Look at Sami & Lucas and their history.

That's why they should've continued Rafe and Nicole's friendship. It was the first time since Sami that he actually was semi-interesting.

• Members

^^^^THIS.

Sami and Lucas had great chemistry looooooooooooooong before they became a couple. And I had always hoped that they would, but the storyline never seem to go there...until it DID. Color me shocked. However if they didn't have that history or was a scheme team...it might not have even worked.

I could see Rafe and Nicole. :)

Archived