Days: August 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is the best episode in a long while, IMO.  The scenes were much longer and had depth.  I also noticed a raise in energy.  So far, it seems like they are balancing each other out.  Now I just can't wait until the new production values kick in.

• Administrator

Clyde rocks.  I loved how he beat up Aiden himself instead of getting someone else to do it .  He's the best villain the show has had in a long time. 

So John's going back to the ISA? I don't mind that as long as he's still in that type of role. 

I liked Julie and Hope's discussion/recap about Bo.  Nice foreshadowing there. 

Glad we're officially seeing Josh/Dena's (what are people calling them? Jena? Dosh? J/D? D/J?.....ah.....we'll see what catches on) material now.  I think DAYS won't be boring a while. I'm ready for this ride!  It's good to be excited about the show again.  :)

• Members

Today was TOO good to be written by Josh/Dena.  I'm actually under the impression that Jean P is ghost writing until there material actually airs and she is giving Josh/Dena credit because she is modest about her brand of intelligent and psychological 'smart tv', which doesn't appeal to the masses.

Sorry, I'm such an a$$ at times..

Archived