Days: August 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sonny's exit from Days Of Our Lives

So let me get this straight. Sonny is just gonna tuck tail and run to Europe. He is running from his feelings instead of dealing with them. Ari is gonna lose most on this & that is SELFISH of Sonny and he is being a COWARD. I love Sonny & he deserved a better exit then this. Now if he does visit as rumored, I wonder if Sonny finds that both Will & Paul have moved on. This story has been horibly excuted. Whats happening now, should have happened 6 months back. However, Freddie, Guy & Christopher and acting their butts off. That is a plus.

• Members

So Will's lack of journalistic integrity is the straw the broke the camel's back? Not Will cheating twice?  And Victor offers Sonny a job in Europe out of the blue? He's just going to leave his business he half owns with Chad? STUPID. Great acting by Freddie (GW not so much), but this is a terrible exit. 

• Members

Not sure, but I guess this was Sonny's last day from what I could gather.  I was half paying attention but you can really feel all of the change in the air so to speak.  I have an irrational dislike of Ben.

Archived