Days: August 2015 Discussion thread

• Administrator

Me too. And it's all because Xander was interested in Nicole but of course Daniel had dibs first.  Xander is helping Victor with his illegal organization, and is more like Victor than anyone else.  But he crossed Daniel so he has to be punished.  So I'm glad Chris Whitesell is gone.  Hopefully Dena and Josh won't write Daniel as such a God. 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cant wait for Sonny tp leave. Used to love Sonny but his whole wanting to work on his marriage but upset that Paul is moving on is just ughh

I hope when he returns both Will & Paul have moved on & Sonny needs to start from scratch

• Members

Just jump in. I honestly couldn't tell you much and I've watched most of the episodes. So boring.

Eve lurks around town while Jennifer wears horrible clothes. Paige and JJ are still whining about each other. JJ is undercover to bust Kyle, Paige's new little fling.

Roman still mumbles. Abe makes a cameo. Caroline finally gets pulled off the backburner (hell she fell behind the stove) and is now in the hospital but naturally no one visits her and the rest of them sip tea in the booth of the Brady Pub.

Hope and Aiden are boring and all they do is talk about Clyde, who Aiden dumped. Aiden is acting weird and Clyde tries to be threatening. Oh, non-entity Rafe has the hots for Hope now. Kate sees it but Rafe is denying it. Rafe and Kate did their song and dance about Clyde and Kate remains a fool.

Xander is shirtless and pissed off at Victor who owns him at every opportunity (but for the Daniel/Nicole reason not any valid reason so it makes the story suck even more and slightly lessens my love of Victor making Xander his bitch). Xander is now a gardener for Victor and pissed about it. I think he threw a flower pot and sweated and acted like a cartoon villain. Can't wait for him and Clyde to exit. Xander and the actor are vastly overrated IMHO.

Theresa continues to make a fool out of herself. Brady really wants her but then acts tough because the story is nothing otherwise. Theresa tried to hire her own nanny to talk her up to Brady but that crumbled when Mary Poppins showed up. Theresa then faked some ankle break that Brady never bought and he coldly shut her down. She now wants to use Xander. Naturally. Stupid girl.

Daniel and Nicole remain vomit inducing. Chloe showed up to be a bitch and tear down Nicole who basically took it. She threw water on Chloe's bulging chest and they had a lame tussle. Daniel got all hulk like and broke it up. Serena recorded Eric confessing to Fr. Louis about his love for Nicole so Serena told Daniel. Nicole confessed to Daniel in a disgusting teary display and he 'forgave' her because he's just so wonderful, as the writers make sure they have Nicole say every chance they get.

Ben knows Abby fucked Chad. He knows she's knocked up and she told him after Clyde pushed Ben to propose (Clyde snooped in Abby's apartment). Ben seems like he's suspicious and is trying to act brooding but I just laugh when he does. Abby and Chad remain rootable and interesting. It's probably the bright spot on the show.

Paul and Will continue to have their back and forth. Sonny remains clueless that Will is badly trying to be his mother and failing. Will enlisted Derrick to more or less seduce Paul and Will has noticed Sonny is jealous. I'm sure that will come out and Sonny dumps them both and leaves town. Zzzz.

Tomsell's detest for John and Marlena continues with their huge amounts of airtime and significant scenes. At least Marlena seems on to creepy Clyde and is used effectively as a therapist and included in nice scenes with Chad, Eric, Brady ... I guess they are doing something right with her.

That's about it. Oh, Stefano is in Salem at least and sharing scenes with Chad while listening to opera music. At least there's that.

Not really sure what's going on with Justin, Lucas, Adrienne who have virtually no airtime, or least they aren't on when I watch. Adrienne had some scenes with Sonny and Justin with Kate but I have no idea what's going on. I don't really care, TBH. I like all three [Justin, Adrienne, Lucas] but let's do something else with them.

• Administrator

Lucky bastard! :)  There's so much hype. I can't wait to see how the show looks and sounds.  The show better now let us down.  LOL  I want the show to be consistently good, not just the first two months or so.  I won't mind down periods here and there, I just want the majority of the year to be great. 

Archived