Days: August 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with you Toups. Also, since she's nearly 50 I think she's pretty attractive for that age. This is why I wish I didn't know too much about behind the scenes, it makes it hard to enjoy some people. 

I'm sorry that they are making Theresa a bad mother. She should never be mother of the year, but choosing a bad nanny is going too far. 

I like Chad and Abby. There's some potential there. 

• Members

I think most people would probably agree with that. The main problem with Missy Reeves (excluding that she's a nasty hoe in real life) is the horrible way they style her hair and clothes. It's downright insulting. Other than that, I've always found her a great actress who sells every moment.

And, also, they have written her mostly horribly for ages and the pairing with Daniel is horrific.  

• Members

SO much this!! I swear to GOD, someone needs to step to her and snap her out of this, particularly to remind her that she's been through this before and CONTINUES TO FORGET TO BRING CONDOMS.

Can we find a way to get Theresa back into Abigail's orbit so she can knock her ass down a few pegs? Seriously.

And I'm still holding out faint hope that Will paid those after-school-special gay bashers to attack them at the bar, which means of course it won't happen because that's an interesting twist and this is Gary Tomlin.

• Members

LOL at both replies….but feel the same way!  Ive never cared for Abigail. The actress for me is so generic and bland in the role.

As for Will and the gang bashers…I was hoping for the same and it might be revealed to be true in September…just a hunch.

• Members

I could see Will being behind all of it. I don't care if he is. I have no use for this character in the slightest.

Poor Caroline :(

Otherwise, the show was boring and awful. It was nice seeing Chad and Stefano in scenes together. And Stefano listening to his music.

God, who is this Nicole? Just so tragic. From the hair, to the wardrobe to the writing. How on earth she could ever want Daniel over yummy Eric I'll never know, although Eric has himself to blame for treating her like scum on his shoe.

So tired of Abigail whining and Ben being her Austin. Also tired of Brady yelling and berating Teresa, who gets caught, again, for the millionth time and looks like a moron instead of a scheming vixen. I did like Theresa with Caroline, like I always do. And who is Brady fooling? Get him a little coked up and he'd be all over Theresa again. I however don't like Theresa/Brady. Get Theresa away from this fifty year old and into scenes with people her age. Although Brady SHOULD be nearer to her in age but that's another rant ;)

• Members

Monday's US episode Aug 10 was one of the best produced/acted/directed/written I've seen in the last year on DOOL.  Nicely done.  Even the Ben actor brought it home.  None of Bloore's costumes detracted from the episode (rare!).  Maybe Albert Alaar will be a great EP (like Ed Scott) and make the show visually appealing again as well as intelligently written.  

• Administrator

The one new production element I don't like is the background noise/voices from customers (like at Club TBD or the Brady Pub).  I understand trying to go for "realism" but find it distracting from the dialogue I'm trying to hear. 

Archived