Days: August 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am still finding the show stilted, slow and boring.

The production values are way better than before, but that is about it.

Seeing Beige didn't help. But if the rumors about her are true, I'll definitely be sticking around for that at least lol.

Billy Flynn was one of the bright spots of the show for me when I stopped watching regularly so it was nice to see him. Ben and Abby are zzzz. Is Ben really the father of Abby's baby? I remember seeing spoilers about paternity issues? Too lazy to google...

• Administrator

"Hello, Sweetness."  Yes! Welcome back, Patch!  Nice ending with the back-and-forth scenes with Caroline/Victor and Aiden/Hope, and then the last show of Bo.   I knew Bo wouldn't just abandon his family like.  Shame on Tomsell for writing that and kudos to Josh/Dena for rectifying that mistake. 

• Members

Is Stephen Nichols back full time?

I really want Hope to choose not to be with Bo regardless of him being kidnapped. She waited and she moved on. Sucks, but she isnt in the same place she was at years ago.

Chad and Abby are like the new EJ and Sami.

Looks like Im going back to hating Rafe. He is SUPER arrogant as a cop and that came back today

The lack of Daniel has been glorious. Im guessing this is when SC got a haircut to allegedly take time off for pilot season

• Members
  • Yesterday was a good show.  I liked Patch showing up at the end.  The thing with Days is that I hear people are coming back and forgot because they tape so far ahead so I was surprised lol.  I even liked John's lame marriage proposal.  Like really?  Although I wish she would just say yes because we all know she is going to and it saves some time for us all.  Then again I'd rather watch J&M have a romance than about 50% of the other characters on the show, so whatever.  When do we see Bo for real?  Next week?  Days has definitely replaced GH as my fave soap for the first time since the mid 90's.  To be fair I quit both for several years during the 2000's.

Archived