Days: August 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's how it should be but I don't think Tomsell saw it that way. It's written as if Eric is the obstacle. I guess it could be written that Nicole was using Daniel to move on and convinced herself she was in love with him or some [!@#$%^&*] but the story just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I wish they'd cut their losses with Daniel. Mike Horton should have been in his place all of these years (not necessarily in the same stories, mind you, though Kate/Mike could have riled up Laura and Bill if they existed as characters again)

• Members

I truly don't even recognize Nicole anymore. Ari injects some life in there at times, or the script does the character slight justice, but overall ... ugh. Tomsell did a hatchet job on the show. I can't believe they wrote 2013 so well and then we've had nothing but crap (with a few slight glimmers here and there of promise, but it usually ended up going in a completely terrible direction)

• Members

Yes, Nicole (whom I LOVE) has been getting incredibly bad writing... worse than most. And I too can't believe just how adored and loved and truly addictive the show was in 2013, they went from great major story to great major story, it just all gelled and then... it completely fell apart!

• Members

I know. I hate it. I wonder what really went on? I wonder if Tomsell were told to write the show a certain way and then they do it the worse way possible. I feel like every writer is forced to write for Daniel. I swear the script writers troll us though. Thank god for them. I hope Higs and Griff don't get rid of the good ones we have. If Ronnie even had half the great script writers GH used to have maybe some of the dreck could have been salvaged (or not ...)

• Members

Absolutely -- the scriptwriters have been their saving grace. I really just don't understood how they crashed and burned so badly. I really want to believe it was network interference, otherwise they just lost it after a little while.

• Members

So Theresa and Brady have quickly become the Sami-lite and Austin-lite I see. I'm kind of over Theresa.  She's just bad at her plans. I also don't see how anyone can buy her bull. None of it works for me, TBH. Why are they trying to force this Brady/Theresa [!@#$%^&*]? Theresa should be in JJ's orbit still or someone else. And I hate that they saddled her with Dumbo the Druggie's kid. IDK. I liked Theresa before but I'm over her. I loved Sami and her scheming back in the day but Theresa and Will just don't cut it.

Loooove seeing Marlena with Eric and Brady <3

I'm also over matron Nicole. Ugh. And I don't recognize Chloe anymore. At all. Who is this woman? I haven't recognized her in a very long time.

Casey Moss looks so tired and strung out. Get some sleep, take a shower and try and look presentable for work. I feel like he's gone to the Shawn Christian school of acting and now acts all annoyed by everyone and is huffy. If I were Rory I'd tell JJ NOT to call me later. JJ is always so rude and dismissive to him. I know it's probably them trying to show JJ as hiding something and being mysterious and weird but it just bugs me. LOL

Victor making Xander his bitch is giving me life. Why do John Aniston's suits look way too big for him though?

Archived