GH: August 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think you're right. In today's show, ghost Silas is haunting Ava, which would typically indicate she killed him, but he said "You were there Ava." She would be protecting Kiki or Morgan I would think by letting Franco or Nina take the fall. And with what Maurice said about the Corinthos family coming back a bit more, I doubt it's Morgan. It's the only scenario that makes sense outside of Madeline or Ric, but why would Ava protect them?

• Members

I think the killer is most likely Madeline.  I would give Rick an outside shot.

Kiki is an interesting possibility.  But if it is her, I think it is because Silis outright told her the truth and she quickly adjusted and went into protection mode.  In other words, Silis told her that Denise was Ava, she was sleeping with Morgan, he kidnapped Avery and he was going to tell the police everything.  Kiki immediately got over the fact that Ava and Morgan slept together and begged Silis not to go to the police.  He refused, she panicked and stabbed him.

I doubt that Kiki is the killer, but if she is then I think it played out along those lines.  

Archived