GH: August 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was the absolute worst eppy of anything I've seen in a long time, and not just because of Haley.  She was God awful, but I like that she went there.  She has potential and she can only grow.  I'd rather have Erin than Alderson, who is positively hopeless.  She has absolutely no potential at all.  She stunk up OLTL too.  Haley is not afraid to ugly cry and to really throw herself into her work.  She can get better.  

As for the eppy itself?  I'm really embarrassed for all in front of the camera.  30 days of that?!  Oh hell nah!  

• Members

Heartbreaking for the fans...If you want heartbreaking scenes with crying, watch BJ's death and the fallout.  From Brad Maule to Jackie Zeman to KW, Lynn Herring/Stuart Damon scene...Luke/Laura conversation...Those scenes are heartbreaking.  Take a look at the past, Frank...these are actors (mostly ) still in your stable...Slow your roll on twitter and get to f uckin' work...stop playing "casting couch" and do your damned job!

• Members

Sonny and the mob stuff was worse than Haley's horrible attempt at acting.

Yesterday Dillon made the funniest comment about Sonny's "coffee" shipments. Anyone hear that one? He said to Dante...something like..."I know it's not coffee he's shipping. But, do they list it on the police reports as coffee anyways?" I laughed hard at that.

Archived