GH: August 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Between Kiki's awful wailing, to poor Michael Easton laying on the floor for the millionth day in a row, to Howarth and Stafford chewing more scenery, to Woodpile STILL unable to do anything but look pretty, to this Ava as Denise garbage, to Bryan Craig also trying to act but looking nothing but constipated ... sigh. What an awful show. Poor Ryan Carnes stuck with Bryan Craig. Craig was just awful. Those scenes were just awkward when you have family members who never interact. And hell, even I forgot Morgan was living at Carly's. Just how many bedrooms does this woman have?
I actually would have liked to have SEEN Josslyn. I get the kiddie quad was mercifully squashed by the suits but the kids still exist, you CAN show them interacting with their parents and, you know, being kids. I bet Ron had a [!@#$%^&*] fit when he couldn't write for his little mini-me Spencer.

I wish I could care about Carly in Ava's face but I don't. She was non-existent for most of the original Ava/Morgan sex-fest and now she gives a damn? No thanks. And I wanted to really like them going at it. I can't take Ava at all seriously anymore and I laughed when she was threatening Carly at the door. Bitch, have a seat.

Such an awful show. Felix and Brad were surprisingly the better part.

And then you had the waste of time that is the Lulu/Dante/Valerie/Dillon quad. Another Woodpile trying to act who's really not all that attractive, and IDK why the girl playing Valerie is so ... off. Does she bug anyone else? I'm not sure what she's trying to play but I just want her to stop looking so uncomfortable.

• Members

Felix...OH GOD NO. And as always, he looks supremely bored and droned in his usual comatose state.

Bryan Craig always looks like he's about to start crying.

Lucas, quit saying 'dude'. It's not cute anymore.

I'm so embarrassed for Maura. I don't know why Carly didn't laugh at, uh...Denise..., the whole time. But I loved seeing Carly give her the business. But really Carly, Connie was innocent?!?! Then again, Connie was soooooo cartoonish and ridiculous that I couldn't take any horrible thing she did seriously.

Paevey was driftwood as always.

I think Michelle Stafford is as sick of this as we all are of her. Now she always sounds like she can't believe what she's saying or that she's even onscreen. Hmmm....

Valerie and new Dillon were so severely awkward. And it was so painfully bad when they saw Dante and Lulu. I mean even LULU thought they were silly! No subtleties in Brytni Sarpy's performance whatsoever.

Hayley Erin almost makes me miss Kristen Alderson. And with Kiki being a complete twit on top of that, she's enough to drive us all to psychotic breakdowns!!! My man heard her and my baby girl started screaming when they heard her screeching and wailing! Fun fun fun!!!!

I just know they'll find ways to make GH more and more unbearable than it already is. CANNOT WAIT

• Members

LMAO Toups…..

HE: (SCREAMING)DADDDDDDDDDDD….its me Kiki wake up! pleaseplease…everythingisgoingtook

HE: Just got to call 911

RH: Kiki he is gone

HE:(SCREAMING)…NO DAD   NO HE CANT BE  DADEVERYTHINGISGOINGTOBEOK…..NO DADDDDDDDDDDDD…..NO DADDDDDDDD…. BUT HOW…..I DONT UNDERSTAND

RH:(in a soft voice): he was stabbed

HE: STABBEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD……….BUT HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW,,,NO I CANT LEAVE HIM…NONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO……I HAVE TO CALL THE POLICE

LMAO…..that was some fun horrendous acting….I am keeping this….LOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Members

To be fair, I don't think we can say Kiki's reaction is necessarily inappropriate or misplaced as a character. Unless we have gone through such a massive loss ourselves, we don't know how we would react. Everyone reacts to grief differently. So the wailing may be very appropriate given the circumstances. But as an actress, it was very shrieky and loud. If the hysterics would've kept up, my neighbors might have thought I was a serial killer, Franco be damned! But I thought the stuff later with Kiki turning on Franco was very good. HE was very believable here in her rage and disgust and held a good tone through those scenes. If this had been KA here for that, it would have been a lot of the snarl face we were all so accustomed to:

http://serialdrama.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b72b69e20167650a9fdf970b-pi

Archived