GH: August 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dr.O again made the episode for me. I liked Liz/Patrick's conversation, their friendship is one of the few relationships that hasn't been tainted (yet). Jillian is laughable and the court b.s.....I didn't care about Silas when he was breathing, so...

Make Kiki the killer and send her OFFSCREEN...PLEASE!!!!!

Then Franco/Ninny can take a trip and get killed(like they did with Lee Baldwin's wife/stepson in the 70's).

At least Maura does what she can considering the story...but Ava has been a bungled mess for a year now.....

Bryan Craig needs to do something...besides stay off Twitter...

More never before seen flashbacks...

Please register in order to view this content

Such a novel idea, Ron...

• Members

RC set it up to be tainted. I cant imagine Patrick will be too happy with her once he learns what she's done. She's screwing him over letting him get closer to Sam all these months and now pushing him to marry her, knowing damn well Sam already has a husband. Liz is f--king with his and Emma's lives

• Members

LOL. Ron taints every relationship, sometimes before they began. Under Ron though Liz's actions would get pushed under the rug and no one would treat her differently at the end of the day. JMO. And really, who cares at this point? I don't. I don't care if the Jason thing ever comes out. Over it. Just as bad as Fluke/Puke at this point. Liz and Nikolas were trashed. Sam looks like a saint as always. Jake gets propped. Meh.

Good lord how long is this coutroom [!@#$%^&*] going on for? Seriously? LOL at how the pet can get a days long trial. And I swear all Ron knows how to do is write Nina in jail, a hotel room or the psycho ward. Seriously. Let's stop.

I have noticed the scenes are a bit longer and the show is jumping from one story to the next in every episode (although the lazy-but-he-thinks-it's-clever storybeat flashbacks are still there). It's better focused but still crap. The show has zero energy and is lifeless and the show just feels washed out. It reminds me of DAYS right before Higriff took over.

Boring Valerie is pregnant? I'm SHOCKED. Not. Raise your hand if you were. No one? Anyone? Dillon is such a waste on such a boring actor. Seems like a nice enough guy but can you say generic? So many generic meh and boring actors in this quadrangle. Dante needs to be away from all of them.

Alexis and Tracy continue to be window dressing ...

• Members

Yesterday's eppy was horrific on so many levels!  Just embarrassing.  The only specific comment I'm going to waste time on is Morgan, the tool.  He's an idiot who can't keep his dick in his pants, so that makes him bipolar?  Um...look at his daddy.

Bipolar fell from the sky, and they are not going to tell a story about this illness - Carly will just say bipolar 120 times in an eppy, and that should be enough.  I don't watch much anymore, but even the little pieces are really tough.  And I hear Varni is saying that moRon is the reason GH doesn't feel like GH?  Um, it's a cold day in Hades before I defend that idiot, but moRon wasn't running this show, and he certainly didn't hire all of these worthless newbies!

• Members

I'm down to watch clips a couple of times a month and mostly reading the boards. You guys keep me entertained. Somehow GH managed to become more cringe worthy than Passions final year and half. Not a character is likeable on this show and there's no couples worth rooting for. Plus these the actors are horrible!

• Members

He was horrible today. Is this why he wanted more airtime? His line about his children coming first was laughable. And he should still be in jail for offing AJ. The lovey dovey scenes with Nina and Franco was boring and puke worthy.  So Pilewood knows who offed Silas?? Yeah right..he is dumb as dirt.

• Members

RC really dismantled the whole couple thing at GH. I didn't mind at first because some of the fan wars were insane, but as you say, now there are truly none to root for.  I also agree that GH has become almost unwatchable. The last six months have been terrible.

• Members

Apparently Jelly has given their first interview in SID. I am dying to read it. Omg apparently they have huge plans for Sonny and Carly. Just fabulous thought provoking psychological writing galore. The morale is going way up as new scripts are just what I am hearing amazing.  Omg omg omg I am so excited I am doing handstands and back flips lmao

• Webmaster

Reading some of the things "Jelly" have planned...I honestly don't have hope for their GH long-term. That's not to say the show won't have a long future ahead of it, I just don't see whatever they have planned as being the long-term success for the show.

Archived