GH: August 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God bless Ryan Carnes for trying to sell this [!@#$%^&*] story.

I can't with this sappy music as Julian gets propped in the writing. I can't. I want this couple destroyed and Julian gone. I'm just so tired of it all. Bobbie is already in off-screen phone calls. Good luck Jackie.

I can't stand Elizabeth and Nikolas anymore. Kudos Ron. Guza and Phelps must be thrilled Liz is being shat all over. (Not that either watch of course ... lol). It reminds me of his writing for her. Can Billy Miller please cut his hair? Ugh.

I can't with pod Hayden. I want the bitch in the flashbacks back.

LOL at the kid playing Rocco completely uninterested and I swear he rolled his eyes. He kept looking off screen like get me away from these boring people.

BYE RON! Today was dreadful.

• Members

Can Jake Dough's identity please be revealed?   Then they can off Jillian.  The more potential donors for Danny, the less reason to keep him alive.....Also Devry needs to leave some of that spray tan in the can...He's glowing....

Why would Bobbi be on the phone with Jillian, last I heard, she couldn't stand him...

I know a lot don't care for her, but I was glad to see Olivia back...I guess Leonardo is better than Rocco.....:ph34r::lol:

SONNY is giving parenting advice...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Well Toups Jean started in June so her influence with start to be felt. Best thing to do is climax these stories. I should be Jean P publicist. Why I love Jelly is they are reinventing soap for today's world. Their brand of soap is exactly what should be the future of daytime.

• Members

Jason reveal is set for November sweeps according to another website. /sigh

I would rather they had the reveal months ago and had him struggle to get his memories back. He could have still been Jake Doe in his head since he can't remember either Jason. They have to stop dragging out these stories, they're bleeding viewers.

Archived