Melissa Archer on her exit from Days

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was the most indepth and pointless interview ever.  I enjoy the actress, but that was a ton of questions for a character that had no point, a plodding story, and ate up a ton of airtime and is going to disappear and not be mentioned ever again.

• Members

If only they had paid attention to the boards. It's nice to hear an actor talk about the six month filming schedule and how it hurts the show. BTW - I've always enjoyed MA's work and I appreciate an actor when they take the high road. She was honest, but certainly tactful and professional. 

• Members

Beating a totally dead horse but she should have been Sarah. Connections to the same people, but an emotional connection to the viewers. Melissa Archer was badly wasted. She's done a great job. Archer fit in so well (much like DePaiva has, but she's too islanded and starting to be wasted, and to many is still miscast but I love DePaiva), IMO, but Serena just didn't. They forced her too hard too soon. What a waste. I wish they'd bring her back as Sarah. If Tams can play Taylor and Ava in the span of a few years, Mumbles can play Chris and Roman .... Melissa can play Sarah and Serena.

I swear with Xander and Serena (Alex and Sarah) they were totally trolling us. At least in my world. LOL

• Members

Kassie actually has a decent story (gaslighting Jen), but it's moving at a snail's pace. I imagine they're waiting for sweeps. I'm convinced Daniel will save Jen and they will end up back together. Naturally, it will somehow be Nicole's fault. 

Archived