GH: Another return, now on contract

• Members

Jonny, as much as I missed you,  are you really going to say that JP had more clout than Agnes Nixon....Don't let allmc2008 hear that.....Nixon created Greenlee Leo and Becca, and two of the three are now featured in prime-time...Maybe Budig should try her luck there, too...Imagine Budig on UnReal...If those walls could talk...

I didn't not like Hayden, but the show needs to concentrate on the characters that built the show for the first 49 years...Most of Ron's creations are fools, none of whom hold my attention...It's time to get back to basics and work with the wonderful talent pool they already had.  Hayden/Nikolas wasn't bad, but the minute he ordered her murder, the thrill was gone for me...I can't think of anyone else on the canvas one could pair her with.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Budig is like the Sarah Gellar of soaps a bitchy revelation spitfire. Hayden I can't wait for her to give some payback. Delicious complex soap aka smart tv coming to our screens scenes. U guys should get out the popcorn and the champagne we are in for a ride.

• Members

Oh Jonny. Never change.

Budig is back on today. I liked her as Hayden. I'm not sure I'm thrilled with yet another cast addition but eh. I assume in typical  Ron couple fashion she and Nik get together and then she finds out he had her shot in the head. Zzzz. Am I close?

• Members

I wish they had cast Budig as Sarah Webber. Budig and Herbst could pass as sisters, sort of. I liked their bickering over the Jason secret before Hayden was shot. And Nikolas' involvement.

I noticed this posted in another thread but it is something that they can build families around Ava, Silas, Nina ... but Liz can't get her sister, father or mother. Hell, we're lucky we even see her kids and for a while we were lucky to even see HER. Or, how about, you know, Tom Hardy? Tom's son? They even name dropped him for the anniversary. I mean, seriously ...

• Members

Hayden is so irrelevant. But at least Budig's acting is fun to laugh at. At least she's entertainingly bad. The rest (Howarth, Easton, Stafford, Hayley Erin, Bryan Craig, Ryan Paevey, "Spencer", among others) make me have to mentally prepare myself to even watch GH.

Archived