GH's Jackie Zeman on Tony Geary's exit and new writing regime

• Members

I agree. I wish they wouldn't have gone under the knife. Something tells me they probably felt aged out of the show during Phelps' reign and it became a matter of them now having to go under the knife all the time to tighten up. It's really a shame. Everytime their faces settle and they start looking normal they go MIA for weeks and then they come back unable to talk and blink. It's really sad.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jackie's more noticeable work started under Riche. She had that major face work that rounded her face when Sarah was still playing Carly. Back then she still had story and I thought then it was because she was playing a character with a grandchild and that might have been difficult on her vanity. She also grew her hair out longer then too.

• Members

Nah, Melissa Reeves gets bashed because she baited folks with her personal beliefs and then couldn't stand the heat when it got to her, her forehead lines are simply a means to an end for those who dislike her.

Plenty of actresses have aged naturally or at least subtly on camera. The Jackie Zeman was never a great beauty and she changed her look, even if just her hairstyle and style, frequently. She just getting overdone fillers and aggressive Botox. It's very little actual surgery.

Archived