GH's Jackie Zeman on Tony Geary's exit and new writing regime

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's true. They did. And both went MIA the second Pratt came aboard.

I'll try to be optimistic when it comes to JPiss and Altman but my expecatations are low. Not that I'll miss Ron but I have nothing to be excited about by Altman and Pissanante.

But Frank is still there so there's some hope the recurring vets get used. Piss wrote for Lynn Herring on ATWT, I believe, right?

• Members

I just hope she doesn't continue to use the little she's making off her recurring appearances on her face again. Her face looked positively revolting during this stint, moreso than it did the last time she was on.

I really think if not for what she's done to herself she would appear more.

• Members

I thought she looked okay in the scenes with Brytni but then when she was on with Tony, it was just like whaaaaaaaaaaaat just happened. I think the same goes for Leslie, she would probably be on more too were it not for her incessant plastic surgeries.

• Members

It's ridiculous because I think a large part of why Leslie was off screen for six months was because she had multiple procedures again. I'm not sure how long it takes to recover fully from these but it was blatantly obvious she had more work done since last December. I actually think she looks a bit better this go-round though, they fixed some of the issues from her last round.

Archived