Disney Descendants

NothinButAttitude

• Members

disney-descendants-600x338.png

In the present day idyllic kingdom of Auradon, the benevolent teenaged son of the King and Queen (Beast and Belle from Disney’s iconic "Beauty and the Beast") is poised to take the throne. His first official proclamation: offer a chance at redemption to the trouble-making offspring of Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, The Evil Queen, and Jafar, who have been imprisoned on the Isle of the Lost, a forbidden island where all the other villains, sidekicks, evil step-mothers and step-sisters are placed upon their defeat.

These villainous descendants are allowed into the kingdom to attend prep school alongside the offspring of iconic Disney heroes. However, the evil teens face a dilemma: Should they follow in their nefarious parents’ footsteps and help all the villains regain power by stealing the Fairy Godmother's magic wand, or embrace their innate goodness and save the kingdom?

It premieres on the Disney Channel on July 31st, 2015.

I'm praying that this is something good but I have an inkling that this is going to be a hot mess.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The casting for Belle was awful. Sorry but that actress wasn't pretty enough to play a Queen. I didn't realize it was a musical until I tuned in. 

It was pretty Teen Beach Movie/High School Musical set in fairytale land. The kid in me enjoyed it. Though the songs were unnecessary and just obviously a way for Disney to highlight Dove. 

Archived