GH: Carlivati OUT! Passanante/Altman IN!!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure he probably had a projection written and submitted, but I am sure Shelly/Jean will be given the choice to do alterations or start implementing their own stories or continue to let Ron's projection run out before starting their own arcs. Depends on the network.

IMO, they should just scrap all his mess and start fresh.

• Members

TV Line said they start August 10th, so I would guess their material would begin in September since they only tape a month or so in advance. It is easier to throw out scripts then say DAYS situation where they tape so far in advance. In this day and age with DAYS bare bones budget they couldn't retape over 130 episodes.

• Members

Does it really matter anymore when a HW or EP is shown the old door? There's so much micromanaging going on and absolutely no one left who is good and is willing to put up with the crap. But, whatevs. Ron is free now to spend his days and nights writing Gary Ewing/Mack Mackenzie slash fiction. That should make him happy.

• Members

If they were smart, they'd get Kimberly McCullough back in to wrap that [!@#$%^&*] up on Monday.

I feel relatively confident I will no longer have to put up with a serial killer leading man, so in that particular instance, yes.

• Members

Too bad, so sad...Not thrilled about Jean and Shelley and all the hemming and hawing about Jean's "intellectual, smart " writing from "we all know who"

I do think our vets have a chance, as JP and SA utilized Traci on Y&R, as well as Jill, so we'll see.

Let the pink slip Parade begin....Stafford, Howarth,Easton,Erin,Devry,Tovar, Griiller, etc...<fingerz crossed>

Archived